Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Romy
Romy
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!

Reviewed on 18/08/2018

SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time.

Pros

We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent.

Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

Cons

What I least like about SalesForce is its downtimes. The only drawback I experience from SalesForce is the time to time down time it causes, but that was just minimal and not often so no harm really made.

Cassandra
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Salesforce - A must for CRM

Reviewed on 24/04/2023

Overall, Salesforce service cloud is an incredibly powerful tool that has allowed me to understand our company more than ever through the dashboards and reports I create to make data more than just data, but answers to my questions. The valuable insight I have gained is a game changer.

Pros

Although Salesforce might seem a bit daunting at first, it overall is extremely customizable and can (and should) be built for you and your company's needs. This tool is so powerful and key in customer relationship management and has taken our CRM to the next level. Our data is all held in Salesforce and we are able to create reports and dashboards to keep track of the business and gain insights.

Cons

I do sometimes wish Salesforce was a bit more user friendly however once you learn more about the program you do become quite comfortable and customer service will always be there to help you in a kindly manner

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

We chose Salesforce over Hubspot due to its reputation. Salesforce is #1 for a reason. This tool is by far the most intelligent.
Justine

Good at first

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

We chose to move to a competitor after being a client for 7 years. Our reasons were based on poor communication and delivery in our region South Africa). The emphasis being on a really poor communication and implementation service experience over the period.

Pros

At first it represented a really good customisable solution.

Cons

Since its launch many more competitors have arrived. These competitors are offerring tailored solutions and proactive communication at far better prices. My feeling is Salesforce has fallen behind as a service and its pricing is no longer competitive. This is particularily noticable when you need to communicate with salesforce post implementation and you simply have a web interface rather than direct communication.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great for sales tracking not so good for customer management

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pros

It’s great software to track sales due to its interfaces with other softwares and very customizable

Cons

It’s not easy to use and a first time user will have difficulties setting up an account. Also hard to manage clients

Ami

Salesforce can work for you as a tech support executive

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Really enjoy working with the service. It's easy to manage and integrations are great

Pros

Integrates well into existing Salesforce CRM
Very customizable
Great reporting tools
good email-to-case and web-to-case capabilities

Cons

requires a salesforce administrator since nothing comes out of the box

JIRA Service Management and ServiceNow

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Service Cloud

searched for a better solution that also integrates well with existing info in Salesforce

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

already have info in Salesforce so it's a crucial aspect
Shalom

Sales Business brand

Reviewed on 03/06/2021

Pros

You can manage all your needs according to your company and needs. and mainly it is that all the information is unified together in the same place

Cons

Like all other systems, this is a platform that requires training to really know how to use it and get the most out of it.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Service Cloud

This system is more complete and many more details

Zoho CRM

This system is more complete and many more details
Jennifer
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Everything I need on one page

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

Pros

I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

Cons

It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

Lead Gen & CRM (formerly SharpSpring)

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce is much more sophisticated, yet easier to use. It has a lot more features and allows the sales team to follow their prospects/opportunities from start to finish very easily.
Patrick
Patrick

• Customer Support Software

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with...

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

Pros

We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

Cons

I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

Shellene
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great for luxury brands

Reviewed on 27/07/2023

Pros

I liked the fact that you could use it with other software so you don't have to put the same data in to multiple software one by one that feature was really time effective

Cons

Well sometimes I had to refresh to ensure the data that I had had in the other system shows up I think its kinda good tho because if the data is incorrect or you made a mistake you'd see it by how its reflecting in salesforce

Magdalena Lidia
Magdalena Lidia
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

big corporate machine to manage leads

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

I don't want to use it anymore.

I don't want to use it anymore.

Pros

it took me a while to understand a fraction of function. I had only make calles and left comments, and moved leads in the progress line.

Cons

difficult to find the right customers in borwser, to manage the task after long break. create pipeline of customers and reports. Without a lot of work and patience I would though out through widow the computer.

Aseel
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Egypt

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

I found integration in Salesforce's business processes because it made it easier for us to use many of the features it contains, which helped us a lot in the organization's work and helped in its success, development, and completion of its practical and functional tasks in a short and fast time, and also that it is easy to use and practice, and it contains easy windows and easy to learn and get used to After experiencing it, it is really something special ، great program.

Cons

Salesforce has a rather high price, and we hope that its price will be reduced slightly, as it helps us a lot and is relied upon in various matters to carry out the functional process in the company and because it has facilitated the use of many of the features that it contains, which helped us a lot in the work of the organization and helped in its success and development.

Justin
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Service Cloud Review

Reviewed on 14/12/2023

Overall, Salesforce Service Cloud has been a huge improvement for our company compared to our previously used CRM. There are an incredible amount of options available to you to get the most out of the tool and it has become a critical piece of technology for our organization.

Pros

Salesforce Service Cloud is a one-stop-shop for our business. It provides a well-organized customer list, allowing us to quickly reach our customers with important business updates. It also provides us a central location to house all of our internal and external training documents, with the ability to quickly and easily update them as things change. We are able to customize the look and feel to meet our business needs and have access to incredibly important data on our productivity, customer needs and internal development needs.

Cons

There is such a sheer amount of data available through Service Cloud, that it is best to have a team of knowledgeable Salesforce support teams members who are able to design the right layout and to access and share important information.

Weronika
  • Industry: Furniture

Salesforce Service Cloud

Reviewed on 27/05/2023

My overall experience with Salesforce Service Cloud has been positive, as it provided a powerful and comprehensive solution for managing customer service operations. While there were challenges in terms of complexity and cost, it significantly improved our ability to deliver personalized and efficient customer support.

Pros

One aspect I liked most about Salesforce Service Cloud was its comprehensive and centralized view of customer data, enabling efficient case management and personalized customer interactions. The platform's robust automation and AI-powered features, such as chatbots and knowledge base, greatly enhanced our customer service operations.

Cons

One drawback I experienced with Salesforce Service Cloud was the complexity of the platform, requiring extensive configuration and customization to fully meet our specific business needs. Additionally, the licensing costs associated with certain advanced features and user licenses could be a barrier for smaller organizations.

Richard
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Timeless Timesaving

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

Generally very positive. It's expansive and customisable so with some planning and time you can get it to do just about anything.

Pros

To be able to create your own fields, tables, and custom code calculations is a wonderful boon. It means your wish list can actually be catered for, and better you can keep adding or taking away as your systems develop and refine over time.

Cons

It can get quite complex to integrate multiple third-party systems, but when it's done, and there is support, you have a fully integrated system that provides ALL the information you need on a client account and project at your fingertips.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

optimizes customer services

Reviewed on 16/04/2023

Pros

Can help businesses optimize customer service processes and improve customer satisfaction and offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment

Cons

Offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment and can be overwhelming to manage large volumes of customer data and interactions

Charmi
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

All about Salesforce

Reviewed on 01/04/2023

Pros

Options to edit and analyze reports is an amazing featureUser friendlyCan be accessed from anywhere

Cons

Customisation of view is difficult at times and limited options available

• Industry: Banking

Outstanding Customer Service Platform

Reviewed on 27/11/2020

Excellent tool ,easy to configure and setup with minimal code.

Excellent tool ,easy to configure and setup with minimal code.

Pros

Salesforce Service cloud comes with all the required out of the box functionality required for customer support, which includes below mentioned features which are required for setting up customer service .
1) Receiving the cases through multiple channels like Web and emails.
2) Auto assigning the cases to respective group based on the type of issue.
3)SLA definitions and escalation rules,
4)Assigning the knowledge articles to cases.
5)Self service portals.
6)Chatbots and Einstein analytics.
7)Configuring knowledge base.
8)reports and dashboards.
9)Easy API integrations.
10)Rich UI.

Cons

Some of the limitations associated with API limits ,Storage limitations. Cost associated with licensing .

Nadia
Nadia
  • Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

VERY user friendly!! Awesome Program for Customer Management!

Reviewed on 02/01/2019

It's an EXCELLENT software to manage your customer data base. Take the time to figure it out, take it for a trial, ask questions. Im sort of a nerd, but it gave me the tingles when I first learned how to use it ... theres a way for you to organize your entire business & track the status of the job from contact to completion. It will benefit soooooo many people if you're growing your business or looking to become more organized. I LOVE IT!!

Pros

I fell in LOVE with SalesForce when I began using it in 2013. I worked for a home remodeling company and we used it to track our prospected customers. Had a small hand in getting it set-up, was a lot easier to use after you understand how it works. Very organized, detailed information, quick & to the point.

Cons

The set-up process. Having to manually enter customer info in the very beginning. I do remember one our tech guys finishing the set up though ... great guys! Also recently had issues connecting with apps, have a screen shot below that I emailed to the tech guys. The app was Adobe I believe, and one other. Probably just a user error! : )

• Industry: Telecommunications

Does what we need it to

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

Overall this feature is great and allows us to easily report on and keep track of cases rather than using a typical help desk email feature. Having everything in Salesforce is extremely beneficial.

Pros

Overall, I like that with Salesforce Service Cloud we can easily set up queues and routing especially if someone is out of the office for a few days it is easy to manage who should own the case in their absense.

Cons

There are some limitations when it comes to setting alerts or escalations especially with business hours requirements- you can use business hours in escalations/milestone but its very minimal and you cannot choose additional criteria to filter on. It's also necessary if you use service cloud frequently to purchase add ons like Email to Case Premium to make service cloud more user friendly and customizable

James
James

Salesforce is a great CRM

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

Pros

I use Salesforce on a daily basis in my Business Development/Sales Ops role. Salesforce integrates with our softphone (RingCentral), which makes logging calls much easier. I have also set up different workflows in the system to make daily tasks more efficient. There are endless apps and integrations you can use with Salesforce.

Cons

I don't have many negative things to say about Salesforce. I think it is pretty user friendly. There could be some better documentation on how to do specific things in the system. Also, Salesforce is only as good as the data you enter into it. This is not a flaw of Salesforce, but rather any data management system. I highly recommend making a constitution and training your team to abide by rules of entry and management.

Claire
Claire

The most sophisticated CRM out there

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

Pros

Salesforce allows you to do just about anything, and is famed for offering a wealth of data capture, visualization and processing options. As a small organization we create dour Salesforce architecture quite early on, probably before we needed it! It gives us a lot of credibility as an organization and we can magic up reports in no time. Many other apps now provide Salesforce integration which makes it easier when managing many different processes.

Cons

The one disadvantage is that it's certainly not the easiest system to use, and there's no way the average Jo can set themselves up on it alone. We worked with external consultants to set up our whole architecture and are constantly making changes to it.

Greg

Best bet for Service

Reviewed on 11/01/2022

Service cloud was my introduction to Salesforce, and has led to a very lucrative career. The out of the box functionality is enough to get started on service support, and the ability to customise to use SLAs, Milestones and manage both productivity and customer expectations is brilliant

Pros

Service Cloud works in parallel with the Sales data in the salesforce platform, so you can see a full picture of your customer, and relate all complaints/request to a single point. Plus multiple points of contact allowing cases to be generated via phone, sms, website form, live chat or email.

Cons

Field Service is limited unless you opt for the Field Service Lightning package, but there are plenty of features to run a helpdesk efficiently and well

bri
  • Industry: Medical Practice

salesforce review

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

Pros

This software is extremely impactful when you are a small business and wanted to connect with new clients that come across your website and fill out the contact form or that just want more information. this software alerts you immediately which allows you to catch the new client at peak interest. it also lets you track what stage of communication you are in and is easy for marketing to send out these potential advertisements to the right people.

Cons

there is a lot going on when you first get the hang of it but once you start investigating the software a little more its easy to get in the groove of things.

Maggie

Good if using Salesforce CRM

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

It was okay - great for us, terrible for clients.

It was okay - great for us, terrible for clients.

Pros

The service cloud + CRM in Salesforce is a great combo to know everything you need to know about a client before contacting them!

Cons

Even if you are using the CRM, the experience for the client is not great. It's almost like you need to know how to use Salesforce before you can use their service cloud, and most of our clients have never even heard of Salesforce, wildly enough.

Customized Salesforce user

Reviewed on 21/01/2019

From a business perspective, I have used Salesforce mainly to create reports on clients and their spend (based on attributed dollars on a contract) and also update different contact pages.

Pros

I think Salesforce allows for considerable customization for its users. At my company, I've used it for operational, commercial and research purposes, which is awesome.

Cons

Salesforce is not intuitively easy to use, at least at my company. Some of the field names can be misleading; I think the reporting feature is also difficult if you don't have training or teaching. Also, I don't find the individual pages (contacts, contracts, memberships) pleasing to the eye. The content isn't laid out nicely in my opinion.