Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Less Annoying CRM

A simple CRM built just for small businesses

4.5/5
Customer Support Software

Paul
Paul

The Easiest Application to Implement and Run in my Business

Reviewed on 06/11/2020

I needed a CRM to keep track of my recruiting clients, candidates, prospects, and contacts. I needed a method to keep all the notes, history, email, documents, and so forth with each contact. I needed to keep track of my tasks and follow-ups for each contact. I needed to put contacts into groups or lists. I needed a sales funnel. And I needed this with the minimal amount of effort. LACRM came through on everything.

Pros

I selected LACRM for the ease of implementation and use. As a small business, the time it takes to implement, learn, and use applications can be a real drain on the business. I view any new application with dread, for the effort necessary to implement it and get it going. But LACRM turned out to be a joy. It was the easiest and fastest implementation of a business app I have ever encountered. It has a wonderful user interface, totally within the browser with no need for a downloaded app. The data is maintained in the cloud without any effort on my part. It is very fast and responsive, and has all the capabilities I need. It has a series of short video tutorials that are effective and correct. You can watch a video and learn and use its features in minutes. And it works flawlessly.

Cons

The product is very easy to use, and supports all my business processes. I would like it to be able to automatically enter single contacts with their data from LinkedIn profiles. That way I could enter a LinkedIn contact that I am viewing with a single click, instead of copying the fields one at a time by hand. I can enter bulk contacts downloaded from LinkedIn in an automated way.

Abi
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Much less annoying

Reviewed on 21/09/2022

This is the first product in years that seems to offer genuine, responsive, human support.
I feel...

I feel like the LACRM team is on our side. Very happy.

Pros

I really do find this CRM less annoying than others I have tried.
Our business is recruiting support for professionals and business people. LACRM has a great system for tracking and organising all our contacts and defining the relationships between them.
The customer service is highly responsive, and when they can't do something I want, they just admit it so I can move on and find another solution.

Cons

1. I baulk at doubling my expenditure to enable one employee to access the CRM.
2. I want a visual way to see at a glance what events and tasks are coming up, and I don't believe I can get this from LACRM, so I am still creating Excel spreadsheets

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Hubspot never stops trying to sell me something I don't want, and is not responsive to what I need – it's like swimming in a sea full of robots.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

I don't even remember the other products I considered
nigel
nigel
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

• Customer Support Software

does what is says on the tin.... but not much more

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

Pros

ease of use and simplicity are the key words here..... inexpensive and fairly intuitive, overall good Value for Money

Cons

There are very few integrations and it is a little clumsy to use. The format for recording noted doen't make it easy to read and it cannot take in inbound emials into clients records

Blake

Great Product!

Reviewed on 11/12/2023

I would recommend this product to almost any small to medium-sized business.

I would recommend this product to almost any small to medium-sized business.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM's value is incredible and it's product capabilities and ease-of-use are excellent.

Cons

As our CRM instance has become more and more populated with contacts, we have noticed that the system has begun slowing down, which causes some productivity loss.

Zendesk Suite

Michael
  • Industry: Media Production

Assessment of Less Annoying CRM by Michael Piercy of Mandelbrot Ltd UK

Reviewed on 06/09/2021

Very competent and an extraordinarily good helpline, with 40 minute seminars with very inspirational people. You do get the impression that it is an harmonious company and we are doing this from almost 4,000 miles away. There is little choice about going online - and it has huge benefits such as sharing tasks and data - and Less Annoying will hold your hand in that process.

Pros

It has the advantages (and disadvantages) of being online. For older people like myself there is a learning process in moving everything from a locally based network or even single PC and getting used to using it online. Less Annoying understand the difference and help you up this important step.

Cons

There is nothing I like least about it - I still have a little discomfort having used a previous CRM over several years working of a local PC, networked locally, but that is a generic online software issue not in any sense a shortcoming of LA.

Act!

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

To be fair I hadn't used ACT for several years and it used to be outstanding. It is very expensive now in its online form and we are small. And I think they were less clear about their switch from LAN/Single PC to online whereas you got the impression that Less Annoying - though much younger - had been there from the start.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Enthusiasm - and you got a month in which to taste it - helpfulness, competence and a better price than ACT.
John

We really love this CRM

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

We spent a long time looking at CRMs, many of which were over complicated, not intuitive, and expensive. LACRM does everything we need and at a sensible price. Also, we have support from the U.S. team who are very responsive.

Pros

Intuitive to use. Many customisable fields, great support via email, ease of use with email (you just BCC the CRM).

Mailchimp changed the way they handled their email list and LACRM worked with us to adapt the integration.

Cons

It would be good if we could have standard template emails that allowed attachments or automizations

Capsule and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

The others didn't have enough customisable fields, were too expensive, or the email integrations didn't work as well.

Insightly
David
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Excellent CRM for our small company (with a big footprint)

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

We are very happy with LACRM on every level. It has helped us get super-organized in a short time in a painless fashion.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM offers our small company the ability to track each of our individual sales from lead to close, including financial stats. We have set up a special customized contact field for our international dept. We are considering adding a separate pipeline to track collections for delinquent accounts. It’s so flexible and effective, that I can imagine customizing it to track and administer any part of our business.

This is a manual, hands-on product. Its customization does not come from dozens of complicated adjustable but hard-to-edit macros, but instead from accessible, logical, immediate relationships between the functions. And all our data can be output in easily-handled spreadsheets and compressed data folders, so it could be easily migrated or adapted for other functions if necessary. The whole LessAnnoying system is deceptively simple. There's nothing we've needed to do that couldn't be handled in a straightforward manner.

I can see that maybe some larger companies might need more complex systems to track their customer interactions, with multiple permission sets for their various sales territories. Especially if they need to output complex pre-set reports to show relationships between different business units and products etc. But although our training and certification company has a footprint that involves thousands of professionals across the globe, at our heart we are a 12-person staff, including a 2-person sales office, with clear, basic needs.

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change. There was a limitation that required documents (PDFs and JPGs of our proposals and contracts) to be stored without specific organization within the contacts only. But that feature has just been upgraded so these docs can be stored attached to the relevant individual sale (opportunity, as we call that pipeline). Not only does the LACRM staff respond immediately to our phone calls for support and instruction; they actually listen to our needs and suggestions and make small, useful, incremental upgrades as necessary. This app offers consistency without rigidity.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Kommo, Zoho CRM, and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Salesforce was way too big and complicated for our small company. It was originally chosen around 2010 by a previous staff member who, I believe, chose Salesforce for its market dominance at the time.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

The main competitor we test-drove was Hubspot, and we found it to be basically a re-working of Salesforce. Hubspot seemed to replace the Salesforce set of complex nomenclature with another set of also complex, unfamiliar terms and processes. While such apps are super-customizable and flexible, and probably great for larger companies, our small multi-tasking staff needs uncomplicated and straightforward administration. There were other reasons we didn't go with the other competitors we looked at. LACRM just seemed to click with us right away.
Diane
  • Industry: Publishing

Best CRM I've found!

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

My overall experience has been wonderful. I credit LACRM with helping me sign seven clients in two weeks because I was able to track where everyone was in the sales funnel, track the conversations, plan, etc. I swear by LACRM and have been promoting it to whoever I know needs or uses a CRM.

Pros

What I like most about LACRM is not only its ease of use but its intuitive feel in customizing features. The customer service is top-notch, too. Easy to get a hold of and thrilled it's US-based.

Cons

There hasn't really been a con for me yet with LACRM. I guess the only thing that could improve the software would be a timer feature so I can track how long it takes me to do the various tasks so I can break down how much I'm making an hour (I charge by project) and make better pricing decisions in my marketing.

Martin
  • Industry: Research

Review of LACRM by Advance Scientific

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

Our experience with LACRM has been excellent so far. We were up and running very quickly and the support from the customer service group has been fantastic. Their responses have been rapid (given the time difference between the US and Australia) and knowledgeable and have always resolved the issues that we have faced in coming up to speed.

Pros

The key feature that I like about LACRM is that it allows my company to bring all our materials together under one platform. The software is extremely intuitive and easy to learn and we are constantly discovering new functionality that adds to our customer relationship management platform.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. Obviously some things could be further developed but my sense is that there is a willingness on the part of the company to implement new features and capabilities in the future.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Microsoft decided not to continue support for the BCM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

LACRM looked like it would suit the needs of a sole operator and that has been borne out by our experience with this product. We would wholeheartedly recommend it to any other company looking for a powerful but easy to use customer relationship management system
Darrell
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

It Really is Less Annoying

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

Pros

The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

Cons

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

Robert
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

EXCELLENT CRM PLATFORM with TOP SHELF SUPPORT

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

We are extremely pleased with this system. It helped our company achieve professional CRM functionality without major expense or long term contractual obligation

Pros

LACRM does exactly what we need without a complicated training curve or major customization. The Customer support team is fantastic. They are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive when the need for consultation arises. A very professional CSR team that understands their Clients needs and steps up to technical challenges.

Cons

I would like to see a better style home page with graphic interface with optional widget type display options and/or ability to see our Company Logo or Brand on the Home page

Method CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

We were unsuccessful attempting to integrate Salesforce

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

The ability to implement a no frills cloud based contact management system with easy to customize fields. Allows our Team to easily maintain sales objectives, activity oversight and pipeline opportunity metrics without sophisticated training element.
Karen

• Customer Support Software

Super easy to set up and use

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

As a nonprofit, we use the software to track our outreach and fundraising relationships. With the ability to customize pipelines, we have been easily able to adjust it for our purposes even thought this is not what the system was designed to support.

Pros

It is so easy to use! We are a very small nonprofit organization and I personally was able to set up the system and train the very non-tech savvy team on it. I use it daily and it does everything you would need from a basic CRM. Customer service is stellar - they respond to every inquiry, immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Wish it were integrated with Constant Contact (it is integrated with Mail Chimp, which was great, but we have moved to Constant Contact).

Salesforce Sales Cloud, CiviCRM, and Salsa CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Primarily ease of use/set-up, but also price.
Skye

Simple, effective CRM

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

I have been searching for a way to manage my contacts with my clients. Less Annoying is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. And the price is so reasonable! I love it!

Pros

It is so easy to use and allows me to keep track of all of my contacts in one place.

Cons

I would like there to be more robust tasks - like the ability to have recurring tasks and to prioritize, but I know that they are working on improving task function. Tasks are still very useful in the current state.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Agile messed up some of my data and was not at all user-friendly. It was very cumbersome to record notes on my contacts. But the biggest reason was the messing up my data - I now am missing phone numbers for people I used to have phone numbers for or the numbers are now associated with a different client. Extremely frustrating!

Agile CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying is so much easier to use and much less expensive.
Claire
  • Industry: Research

• Customer Support Software

Why Cant All Software Be Like This?

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

Pros

So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

Cons

That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Our sister company had been using LACRM for about 2-3 years, and pointed us to it when the home-grown system was taking up a lot of IT's time to maintain.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

SalesForce is just too complicated. Many unneeded bells and whistle to sift through to get a simple job done. We had tried it previously and could barely get past the upload of our data, never mind managing it. It needed a full-time IT monitor, and we wanted our people to be able to manage their own data input and maintain it. LACRM FITS THIS PARADIGM PERFECTLY.
Erick
  • Industry: Wholesale

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

Pros

I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

Cons

That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature.
No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

To have a better follow up system in place...and make more sales

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Because...well...it is less annoying... ;-)
Jim

• Customer Support Software

Just what I was looking for

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

this CRM was exactly what I was looking for in a CRM, very simple, organized well, not a lot of fluff, very affordable, just what our company needed. I think Less Annoying CRM is what every small business needs.

Pros

Very easy and simple to use, and also very affordable. A lot less cluttered than the old CRM I used.

Cons

Their auto population needs just a bit more work but usually does well.

Alistair
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Less Annoying CRM

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

I love Less Annoying CRM. The software is perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for, for a decade. The team is relatively small, despite having a triple A product, and so you get the customer care of a small company (they're amazing. Even the MD pops in to assist occasionally if needed) but the capability and functionality of a much larger organisation and they're really responsive. The company's values gel with mine too so I'm very happy with the company and the product and will never leave Less Annoying CRM for elsewhere.

Pros

I like this software so much that I have 4 different accounts. Two for my business, one for managing day to day life and one for writing a book. It's a really adaptable system for organising and managing information, time sensitive or not and has made the running of my business significantly more efficient overall. It definitely saves me a lot of time, plus it's really useful to have all my staff also using the same system. All information is in the one place as opposed to trying to use multiple systems with multiple people to get anything done.

Cons

Integration with my existing business was very simple. It made things a lot easier and better organised. I had been looking for a suitable CRM package for 10 years until I found Less Annoying CRM and on implementation it immediately made everything more efficient.

There isn't anything I dislike about this information per se. I'd certainly like various features to be improved but that doesn't mean that the software is lacking as what I may want may not match with what is planned for the direction of the company but it's certainly not a negative. I really don't have any issues with their software. As mentioned previously I have a couple of accounts for my personal life too as it's so inexpensive per licence. I have scheduling software that costs $1500 a year. I'd use it as a calendar for my personal life if I could but not at that price point. At $15 dollars a user for Less Annoying CRM I can open up multiple accounts for various different situations and not feel that I am spending a lot of money.

Thomas
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Great value, awesome support

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

We're a income tax services company, providing both income tax preparation and problem resolution. Keeping track of 1,500 clients can be daunting, especially during tax filing season, and LACRM lets us keep track of all that and pass tasks between team members.

Pros

LACRM allowed me ample customization without imposing too many restrictions on how I wanted to set up and use my CRM. When I launched my own company, I knew I needed a flexible CRM that wouldn't get in my way or be too onerous to keep up to date. LACRM doesn't try to do too much and has minimal preconceived notions of how it should be used. Customer support team is very friendly, very responsive, and super helpful. Integrations with Zapier and Mailchimp are very useful.

Cons

I have minor quibbles only. Zapier support is great but could be stronger; I've had to resort to some workarounds to achieve what I've wanted. Cosmetically, LACRM is focused on B2B use, grouping clients into Companies. As my client base is primarily individuals and families, I've used Companies as Households. Task (To Do) management is acceptable, but it's easier than I'd like for work items to fall off the radar so it sometimes takes manual effort on my part to keep things in focus. I'd like to see more integration between pipelines, tasks, and calendar items. I also wish there were native phone apps for mobile use; accessing on the mobile web is doable but slow.

Gwen
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

It really is Less Annoying.

Reviewed on 16/09/2022

For the money, it's a great CRM. I haven't really needed support because it really is simple to use but when I did they were quick to respond. I wanted to go over a couple of things twice and they were very patient. I've tried others but always come back to LACRM for my client management.

Pros

It's very simple and easy to use. The dashboard is easy to set up and I can see everything I have going on with a contact. It's important for me to have files attached to each client so when I talk to them I can open a file quickly. Google calendar and gmail were easy to link and use. Support has always responded with either an email or phone call within 24 hours.

Cons

I wish they would have the ability to use Zapier for more integrations.

Pam

The Perfect System for Us

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

We absolutely love LACRM. The program meets our needs, but a product is only as good as the people who support it and this, is where LACRM excels. I don't think there is a customer service department better than LACRM. They are quick to respond to us. If they say they are going to get an answer, they'll get an answer and get right back to us. They are incredibly patient, eager to help and cheerful. They speak easy-to-understand English. When I talk with them about a problem, I feel like I'm their only client and they have all the time in the world to help me. Their client support team means the world to us and that's one of the primary reasons we won't ever change.

Pros

What we loved most about LACRM is how easy it was to learn and how easy it is to use. No one in our office is highly technical, so we needed a program that people could understand quickly, was intuitive and allowed us to be up and running quickly. LACRM has exceeded our expectations. We can train new employees on the system and it doesn't take them long to become proficient. My staff LOVES LACRM.

Cons

It doesn't have all the advanced bells and whistles that some of the other programs have but, honestly, I'm not sure we really need them. As a database software to manage our client database and prospects, LACRM meets our needs. Too many features and I'm not sure we need them, and I like the idea of paying only for what I need. The price we pay is extremely fair and reasonable and affordable.

Renee
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A common sense, elegant CRM

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

As a one-person business owner, I was delighted by how quickly I was able to use Less Annoying CRM. It's the kind of software that's so well-designed you think it's too simple. Don't be deceived. It is a powerful software that you can go deeper and deeper into, but there aren't weird tools and menus nor bloated features that visibly get in the way of its basic strengths and functionality. A great example of the designers' common sense is that they didn't create a mobile app just because it's the "cool" thing to do. Their responsive website works like an app on your phone just as it is.

Pros

I was using it effectively within a day, and continued to add contacts and learn features as I went along. Within one month, I couldn't imagine working without it. I had a couple initial questions as I started and was assisted immediately by Less Annoying staff.

Cons

The pipeline feature was harder to understand, but in the end, I didn't need it.

Marylynn
  • Industry: Construction Software

Easiest Program You Will Ever Use

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

I just set up a SECOND LACRM account to be dedicated to a Special Project and not associated with our regular operation. It is a very affordable and efficient way to handle a special project. the learning curve is s short for new users, my Team was up to speed on day ONE.

Pros

It is so customizable. It is also very, very dynamic. The tutorials are great and the Customer Service is unbelievable. It is like having your own private LACRM helper next to you at your desk. I have been a user for about 4 years and I thought in the beginning that they could not possibly keep up the lebvel of Customr support...but it only gets better!

Cons

I really, really wish there was a pre-export filter for things like 'do not mail' and do not email' that could e assigned to contacts at set-up or after. I created a work-around to filter after export, though.

Malcolm
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

LACRM - FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Pros

Everything about this CRM is exactly as they say LESS ANNOYING. I have used a few CRM's in the past and the ease of the contact management, linking emails to contacts, reminders and calendar events on LACRM leaves a lot of these others behind.

Cons

The only con i have is that i cannot link my contacts directly to my Apple devices but that will not hinder me in using this CRM as it is THAT good.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Xero

Cost initially.

Salesmate

Ease of use and Cost
Cheryl
  • Industry: Photography

Very easy to use CRM System

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

I have had much better interactions with my clients since using LACRM. The system reminds me of when I told a client I would follow up. It also helps me refresh my memory about what we talked about previously so I start the conversation in the correct place. I can also add fields such as what client a product was interested in and were waiting for a sale and reach out to them when the item comes on sale.

Pros

I love being able to have all the information about my clients in one space. I can group my clients in groups I create myself so they are very relevant to my own process. Just about everything in this system can be customized to meet the needs of my own business. Setting up tasks has been extremely helpful so clients don't get lost or forgotten. I love that emails I send are automatically added to the clients records - great for refreshing my memory before reaching out to a client which results in much better client interaction. I love that I can add my own personal fields.

Cons

The only two drawbacks, which are fairly minor is that I would love to be able to categorize or search on different notes in the system and I would love to have the ability for the calendar to sync with my iPhone calendar.

Bob
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Lives up to its name

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

I spent a lot of time/energy researching CRM's. People laughed when I said LACRM was the one we should use, now they love it for its ease of use, simplicity and power. The backup/customer support is fantastic. Even here in New Zealand, they get back to me very quickly and always come up with great solutions.

Pros

We love the ease of use, the short period of time it takes new users to get up to speed and the simplicity of the software. The ease of filtering the contacts with multiple factors is great. Being able to export groups of contacts to Excel quickly is very much appreciated.

Cons

The ability to update mass contacts at one time would be great. It would be good to be able to download a group of contacts into Excel, make mass changes to fields, and then upload. Also, the auto-link to Mailchimp is dangerous, because it is 2-way. If you have contacts with the same email address (not allowed in Mailchimp), it will consolidate or drop off any contacts with duplicate emails. Beware...