QuickBooks Time

Michael
  • Industry: Accounting Software

I <3 TSheets!

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Support is AWESOME and the Account Managers are the best. I never have to wait very long to get an answer or get a problem fixed. Just like today, the customer service rep, helped me fix an issue with the mobile app.

Pros

The ease of use for time tracking and the auto-syncing with QuickBooks Online. The support from TSheets is outstanding and that is the NUMBER ONE reason I stay with TSheets.

Cons

The scheduling module is a bit lacking for some of my clients. This is why some of my clients have gone with a different solution. As soon as the scheduling is up to their standards I will get them back to TSheets

Deputy and ClockShark

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Time

TSheets was much better and mobile

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

TSheets had the best options for me & my clients
Jermill

Streamline Your Project Management and Finances with QuickBooks Time

Reviewed on 02/01/2023

Overall, QuickBooks Time is a powerful and user-friendly time tracking and invoicing software for small businesses and freelancers. Its integration with QuickBooks accounting software makes it an excellent choice for those looking to manage their finances and project management in one place.

Pros

QuickBooks Time is a time tracking and invoicing software designed for small businesses and freelancers. It allows users to track the time they spend on projects and tasks, create invoices for clients, and manage their finances in one place.One of the key strengths of QuickBooks Time is its integration with the QuickBooks accounting software. This allows users to easily track their time and expenses, create invoices, and manage their finances all in one place. The platform also includes a range of features for managing projects, including the ability to set budgets, assign tasks, and track progress.In addition to its time tracking and invoicing capabilities, QuickBooks Time also includes a range of tools for managing and communicating with clients. These tools include the ability to accept online payments, send professional-looking invoices, and track expenses and billable hours.

Cons

One potential drawback of QuickBooks Time is that some users have reported difficulty with the platform's time tracking feature. Specifically, some users have reported issues with the accuracy of the time tracking and the need to manually adjust tracked time in order to accurately reflect the time spent on a task or project. This can be frustrating and time-consuming for users, and may impact the reliability of the time tracking data.

Victoria
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Really usefull time tracking and scheduling program

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

I like this program and would definately recommend it but i wish it were still less costly than it is

Pros

Its very simple and easy to use as the administrator. Easy to share content anf schedules between myself, clients, and my rmployees. Organized, simple, and straightforward to use

Cons

I dont like the appearance and lack of options for the calendar and still feel. Its a bit expensive even though being one of the more affordable software options available.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Quickbooks - The Ultimate Tool for every business

Reviewed on 27/09/2022

Experience was good and smooth. Support is always a phone call away.

Pros

I liked the estimates and invoicing part the best. I could work a 2 hour job and have the client sign the invoice on my phone.

Cons

The pricing structure for small businesses are abit overly priced, maybe sell a service for very small businesses who are just starting up.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting and Xero

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Time

The pricing structure was way off. Wave isn’t supported in every country right now. The apps would freeze on my phone.

Wave Accounting and Zoho Expense

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

The pricing structure and the good word of mouth received about quickbooks
Krishna

A Powerful and Easy-to-Use Time Tracking Solution for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

QuickBooks Time is a fantastic tool for small businesses that need a simple and effective way to track employee time and manage project budgets. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to start using the software right away, and the integration with QuickBooks accounting software ensures that all of your data is seamlessly synced. The customizable reports and export options allow you to get the information you need, when you need it, and the ability to track time from anywhere using the mobile app is a major convenience. Overall, QuickBooks Time is a powerful and affordable time tracking solution that I highly recommend.

Pros

It offers mobile app access, allowing users to track time from anywhere. These features make QuickBooks Time a convenient and powerful tool for small businesses looking to improve their time tracking and project management processes.

Cons

pricing is not transparent, their customer service is poor, and they hold client payments for an excessive amount of time. These factors make it difficult and frustrating to use their software.

Ric
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Don’t lose time with QuickBooks Time

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

It was very easy to use to log hours!

Pros

I like how easy it is to manage your own and the employees time. You don’t have to worry about not clocking time because the system flags you when you haven’t entered any time

Cons

I can’t say I ran into any issues with the software

Erick
  • Industry: Building Materials

Quickbooks Time a Game changer to Small and Medium Enterprises

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

For me experience have been wonderful and captivating

Pros

1.Easy features2.Not costly3 Easy to installation

Cons

1Limited to where there is no good internet coverage

Sikhanyiso

QuichBooks Time Review

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

Pros

Are you interested in scheduling business meeting, anything that has to do with time. QuichBooks Time is one of the best softwares I have personally use. Visit QuickBooks Time today .

Cons

This software is absolutely stress free with me.

Anwar

Very Helpfull

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

Pros

Quickbooks have a great interface and is also really easy to use I do recommande

Cons

I like the softare because it helped me a lot to organise my sales

Francois Pascal

• Customer Support Software

Wonderful billing software, it is one of the best if not the best.

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Pros

Very easy to use, even on a smart phone it is impressive. Very reactive customer service.

Cons

Nothing to say about the difficulties to use QuickBooks

Shelly
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Set Up Made Easy

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

Pros

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

Cons

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Tad

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Cons

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Misty
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

QB's time (formerly T-sheets)

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Overall it was pleasant and I still recommedn the software to my clients that just need to track their staffs time and are in QB's online.

Pros

I used to love their customer support when they where T-sheets, they had the frindliest staff. Now it's like any other QB's product and customer service, it lacks that personal touch. I used this for time tracking but I needed software where I could easily compare my employee's timesheets to what projects they billed out for the week to make sure they weren't missing time. It's not the most intuitive time tracking software but it was great for tracking my emlpoyees time.

Cons

It was hard adding holidays across the board, it would have been nice to be able to pick days my company was closed and apply it across the board to the entire staff. Also, I couldn't easily see what my staff billed versus how much time they worked so I ulitimately ended up choosing another software.

Timesheets.com

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

I ened up leaving QB's time for Timesheets and I love them, back to that personal touch customer service!
Teria

Excellent Customer Services

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

My overall experience has been great with T-Sheets. I especially love the customer service. Whenever I have a question, the team is readily available by chat or phone to assist me with my needs in a short amount of time. Today, I had the pleasure of working witha customer service rep who's positive energy read through the chat. She immediately brightened my day with her responses and resolved my issue in record time. She also provided me with tools so that I could have more assistance at my finger tips.

Pros

T-Sheets is an great time tracking systems for employees who work on multiple projects in the field. Our company has found it to be a great asset to recording time for employees and verifying that they are in place when expected. We also like the variety of reports it is able to generate for ease of information.

Cons

What I like least has nothing to do with the product. There are just so many features that I barely have time to find out just how much the software can do. I have no doubt that in some cases I am not utilizing it to its full potential.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

Sales Representative really sold the product and its features well!
Joseph
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

TSheets is great for time tracking

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

We went from leased employees with ADP using their mobile app for time tracking to managing payroll in house using TSheets for time tracking. Best move I could have made. TSheets mobile is sooo much more functional than the ADP app. It is responsive, accurate and easy to use. Great GPS tracking, great for job costing and helping employees track their time to jobs accurately as they switch between jobs throughout the day.

Pros

Easy to use, functions well. The support is tremendous, they are quick and friendly and helpful. Don't let the Intuit name scare you away, they may be owned by them but they don't run their support like them. They are responsive and knowledgeable and own the issue on the first contact. They also look for and implement improvements to the product continuously and solicit feedback on new features. Our rep was great in solving some mysteries.

Cons

The reporting could be a little more robust, better formatted and adjustable to preferences.

Jerry
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

• Customer Support Software

Great product for my small business.

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

Pros

The product makes it time tracking extremely easy and gives me the ability to accurately account for all of our time spent on various projects throughout the day, even while on the go. The seamless integration to quickbooks takes all the duplicate work out and streamlines my billing process, and again, allows me to do this on the go from a phone or a tablet.

Cons

I haven't ran into any major issues yet. When I have had a question, it was promptly and politely solved by the customer care team. Most of the issues I have had have been operator error on my part mainly on the quickbooks side of things.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

I considered using monday.com's time tracking feature to track our times and projects all in one place, however the lack of quickbooks integration and the extra work it would add to my already slammed schedule made the choice easy. Would be awesome to see a partnership one day
Travis W.C.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Simple Timesheet Solutions

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Tsheets makes it simple for the employee, project manager and accounting team to record hours, gather information and track projects. Glitches eventually work themselves out but I've grown to expect some issues when enrolling new employees, even though they have the same setup. I appreciate that it integrates with Quickbooks as well.

Pros

Easy to run reports by custom date range, project, customer and employee. This is crucial for our accounting and project management.

Cons

The permissions can be confusing when setting up new employees, whereby the employee(s) were unable to access features by phone or computer even though their permissions were identical to another employee's. Of particular issue was entering hours manually rather than clocking in/out -- the option simply wouldn't show up on their end. It seemed to take making the same changes several times before the program "clicked". Perhaps there can be a copy/paste feature for new employee profiles.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

Decided to go with T-sheets over Quickbooks timesheets because it integrates well with QB, provides a simplified interface for employees, and is offered at a lower price.
David
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

ONLY Time Tracking Software I will Use

Reviewed on 30/07/2019

Wasted 5 weeks trying to set up Paychex Flex Time just because they do our payroll. Finally gave up and went back to TSheets (only left because I sold previous company). Literally had TSheets set up for the entire company within 7 minutes. Even my employees love the ease of use.

Pros

EVERYTHING! Ease of set up. Ease of use. EXCELLENT customer service.

Cons

There is Nothing that I don't like about TSheets.

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Time

Paychex Flex was impossible to set up and never worked properly.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

I had tried TSheets with my previous company and liked it. It wasn't until I tried an alternative that I learned that I LOVE TSheets!
Cindy
  • Industry: Telecommunications

What a Time Saver!

Reviewed on 21/05/2018

It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Pros

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

Cons

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

William

• Customer Support Software

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

Reviewed on 05/01/2017

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you are able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets :)

Pros

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Cons

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Dana

• Customer Support Software

T-Sheets is our most valuable business tool!

Reviewed on 25/07/2016

Pros

We started using T-Sheets to track our employee time in 2013. Our employees work at multiple job sites doing everything from construction, industrial Electrical Wiring and Equipment Installations. This software allows them to clock in/out from the job site noting the customer and service item instead of having to come to the shop to use an old fashioned time clock or the hand written time sheets we used before. This allows us to accurately job cost our projects and to track billable service calls. The GPS Feature keeps everyone above board on clock in/out times and locations, plus provided essential documentation which was accepted by the GA DOL that saved us from being charged unemployment benefits for an employee terminated because he was repeatedly abusing the time recording policy. Tech support has been excellent. Any time we have an issue, they are always polite and usually answer the phone within minutes. They have ALWAYS been polite and helpful and easy to understand. This program also integrates with Quickbooks Enterprise very easily! We are able to process payroll with a minimum effort.

Cons

Reports could use some work.... Also, need an easier way to document when employee is absent or late. Right now there is a work around with the Paid time off, but it does not allow you to make specific notes which is necessary for documentation purposes.

Linda
  • Industry: Medical Practice

T-Sheets is Awesome

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

They are very responsive and helpful to any concerns. They have always worked with me to resolve the issues we have as a staffing agency with employees working 100% off site at multiple locations performing varied duties.

Pros

We use both the scheduling and time tracking options. This is much easier to manage for both Admin and Staff. This product is easy to learn and work with. The company is receptive to clients and creates adaptions and additions to the software based on user input and requests.

Cons

The basic product is structured to meet the needs of "standard" business hours. We operate 24/7 with varied hours, shifts, on call, per task work, and consulting support. We are only able to enter any of these as hourly. Since we are unable to override some of the standard settings it doesn't meet all of our needs, but we have not found any product that even comes close to what they do have.

A
  • Industry: Environmental Services

DM was so helpful!

Reviewed on 05/04/2017

I needed help setting up permissions for an assistant and DM not only helped me figure out how to use what I had already set up for her, he gave me new options to maximize our productivity, reduce my work load, and he wasn't even promoting a product that was going to cost me extra--just sharing features that I hadn't yet taken advantage of! He was patient and very good at listening. Tsheets has been great at customer support in general--probably one of the best companies at actually LISTENING to their clients. He made me feel like I was asking good questions--and appreciated the feedback I had so we could make this software/program even more user-friendly. Thank you DM! Great experience today.

Pros

I love that it saves me 30+ hours each pay period because I don't have to manually enter all of my employees' timesheets, line by line. I love that it has GPS tracking, and the customer service is really fantastic.

Cons

Navigating it takes some time. Also, there aren't options in Spanish--half of our staff doesn't speak/read English because of the industry we're in. It would be SUPER helpful to be able to translate (at least their app menu options and notifications, maybe some tutorials) into Spanish for them. Being in the states, I TOTALLY appreciate them needing to learn English, but for those who have difficulty reading period--even in their own language, at least they can be reading it in their own language, so it's a little bit more user-friendly. It saves me having to try to answer a whole lot of questions, too, in a language I am not fluent in.

Susan
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Excellent App!

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

Love Tsheets quick, professional and friendly customer service! So nice to be able to actually speak with someone if I need to!

Pros

Tsheets makes it easy for my employees to clock in and out of client sites and also makes it easy for me to bill / invoice my clients and run payroll. And their customer service is top notch! Rep joined me very quickly on a Chat today and easily helped me to solve my payroll "challenge" that was really not a challenge at all - just a step I forgot to do. Great service!

Cons

I am eagerly awaiting the day when Tsheets allows my employees to request "Unpaid" time off. My staff are all part-time and I currently have to use a different app for them to notify me when they are NOT available to work. I have to keep a written calendar showing when they are not available so that I can schedule client jobs. I really need Tsheets to offer this function and I know they are working on it.

Lisa

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, excellent customer service

Reviewed on 15/06/2017

I had a problem this morning with trying to find a feature that had been updated and moved within Tsheets in the past week. I used Live Chat via their web site while I was on the site trying to work, and was immediately helped by a respectful CSR, Elaina (EM1). She listened, understood my problem, was able to guide me directly to where I needed to be, and did so with respect even though I'm sure the question I asked was a silly one that she gets all the time. Kudos for hiring excellent staff, Tsheets! Elaina: you rock.

Pros

Tsheets is mobile-friendly and easy to use for every member of our team on iPhone and/or Android devices. It integrates with Quickbooks Online which is helpful to us, and is customizable in the moment for cases when syncing of data hasn't happened, and our field reps need to track time immediately. Super-user-friendly desktop interface for office staff (me) - I can easily switch clients or manually update time entries for field reps when they've forgotten to switch customers or clock in. Tsheets also sends weekly tips in time tracking and office management, and provides reports on time tracking weekly - both helpful; I read all their emails thoroughly (useful content).

Cons

No automatic Quickbooks Online integrations (have to click a daily button which isn't difficult, but would be nice to be automatic).