Adobe Workfront

Stefanie
Stefanie
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Vital integration into my company

Reviewed on 23/04/2022

I am able to stay in the know with my remotely run company. This product has given me the confidence to move forth after the mess and stress of the pandemic.

Pros

I truly enjoyed the fact that this product gave us hope to continue functioning 100% while still having to work remotely. This has enabled us as a whole to still build clientele all while staying on the same page with all employees with task management.

Cons

I really have nothing really negative to say. I guess this is just a product that is only as successful for you as what you put into it. Meaning it can be as simplistic and as basic as you want it to but it also can be really in depth and intricate as well. You get what you give.

Dayforce HCM

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Workfront

I really enjoyed the reviews and how my experience was pretty much exactly as other reviewers described.
Eleni

• Customer Support Software

Flexible and easy to use for project management

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

Whether it's for document management, content management, project management or reporting, Workfront is flexible and easy to create and implement. There is so much you can do with Workfront across all it's features it really can be used for any industry or company size, the bigger the company, the more you can do with it.

Pros

Having templates for each project without all the jargon in a simple and easy layout was a winner - especially when you have to roll this out to project managers and creatives. Some project management platforms are intimidating and are not easy to review. I really like the reporting function on this and it's easy to build. It's so flexible, you can create dashboards and multiple reports with different layouts (ie lists, graphs etc) that it makes looking at everything super easy and easy to communicate with stakeholders.The proofing on here is brilliant, just like marking up a pdf, you can do the same thing here and you can track everything.

Cons

Not being able to have automatic notifications sent out to general users when you add them to a task. It means you have to do it separately which negates the point of having a project management tool.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Workfront

It was far quicker and easier to implement in the organisation and the reporting function is so flexible and ties in budgets.
Gaurav
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Project Management made easy

Reviewed on 25/06/2020

After using Workfront, I was able to focus on completing my analytics projects in time and reduced time wasting in finding what my tasks were by searching for emails where tasks were originally requested. I was able to successfully document progress I made on various marketing projects and review it with my manager. So, avoided wastage of time and paper when reviewing progress of my work. This reporting capability of Workfront also helped my manager provide budget and resources support, when needed.

Pros

I use Workfront software to manage my analytics workflow which is part of the larger marketing campaign projects. My favorite feature of Workfront is its ability to search all projects by specific keywords such as name of vendor, product or brand which my marketing team is trying to promote. And, the feature of summarizing all the projects in one page with my name assigned to them. So, I can quickly find a project I need to work on as well as prioritize it. I also like the feature of getting an update in my email that a new project has been assigned to me by my marketing team, so I know I need to start working on a new project. Support is great. All these features make me more productive in my role of a web analyst.

Cons

Workfront interface is not very user friendly so it takes time for a newbie to first train on it before adopting it. The scale of project completion from 0% to 100% is not very accurate because I had to leave it on 0% for some of my projects for me to know that those projects are not complete before moving on to the next set of new projects. I was unable to print the milestone report so I could share it with executives. I also struggled with the limited ability to globalize the comments, so I was having a tough time tracking a conversation.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Workfront

I chose Workfront over this alternative product because of its ability to report on project progress.
Becky
Becky

• Customer Support Software

Manage many projects from one place with Workfront

Reviewed on 05/04/2023

Given that the majority of our department's employees work from home, having a centralized hub where everyone's current and completed projects are accessible is invaluable.

Pros

The ability to delegate work and track progress without micromanaging is a huge time saver for me when managing large projects or initiatives. I can attest to the usefulness of a request queue; it has allowed my team to better manage incoming job requests and distribute resources accordingly.

Cons

The complexity of Workfront's user interface and processes can make it difficult to implement efficiently. The high price tag comes with little opportunities for personalization.

Kelly M
Kelly M

• Customer Support Software

Simple, organizes projects and feedback

Reviewed on 27/12/2022

Workfront can be used to address issues with internal and external communications, translations, and creative briefs. As a result, teams can work together across departments and stay up-to-date on their own progress.

Pros

I recommend Workfront due to its exceptional customer support, user-friendly interface, robust set of functionality that has been thoroughly tested, and manageability. the ability to add everything and everything pertaining to a project, from attachments to descriptions of requirements. Organizing and distributing requests to the appropriate teams. Sharing feedback on drafts and progress reports in real time.

Cons

The dashboard is quite straightforward and clearly sets out projects, timeframes, and next steps; the only problem I run into is that I am sometimes unable to view comments made on the project itself.

Courtney
Courtney

• Customer Support Software

It's fantastic to track all my ongoing tasks with Adobe

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

The UI is quite well-designed. It's a cinch to jump straight into proofreading and seeing what the rest of the team has to say. Other team members make great use of it and notify me when I need to be tagged.

Pros

Workfront is a powerful project management application that makes it possible to break down large projects into manageable chunks. With the help of the system, we can distribute papers between teams and clients, and follow the project's progress through its many stages. Documents may be uploaded and downloaded with ease.

Cons

If Workfront could connect to several Salesforce accounts, that would be fantastic. We are unable to automate the transfer of data from Salesforce to Workfront since our company has several Salesforce instances. In addition, it would be great if Workfront could integrate with numerous Sharepoints at once.

Sai
Sai

Enables efficiency and productivity

Reviewed on 05/07/2023

The experience has been incredible for powering projects efficiently

The experience has been incredible for powering projects efficiently

Pros

Adobe Workfront is a great platform for increasing collaboration, planning projects, and execute programs in a timely manner. It is a great tool for enterprise clients. AI powered workflows are a game changer.

Cons

The platform and all the services can be pricey.

Dawn
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Good Stuff

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

From implementation to the partners - it's great!

From implementation to the partners - it's great!

Pros

It helps streamline work. A business that runs more efficiently is going to be the leader of the pack.

Cons

I think resource mapping could use a touch more work. I'd love to see a heat map.

Planview AdaptiveWork and Planview IdeaPlace

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Workfront

The ability to upscale usage to an enterprise work (time managed) system.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Workfront Works!

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

Projects are laid out very well, and we provide transparency to our requesters.

Projects are laid out very well, and we provide transparency to our requesters.

Pros

I like the functions of it all. It's very organized, and once you're used to it, it's very easy to use.

Cons

Unfortunately I find the app extremely difficult to use and frustrating.

Wrike

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Workfront

The depth of detail available was best for our uses.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Highly flexible solution

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

Pros

Ability to adapt workflows mid-stream. Not locked in to a particular path.
Overall UI is clean, and simple, unlike previous solutions we have used.
Their support is outstanding. They listen and work to implement changes to better the application. Truly committed to the customer, and hearing their feedback.

Cons

Comparing it to our previous solution, there isn't really anything (yet) that I have negative to say about it.

Brandfolder and Adobe Experience Manager

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Workfront

They blew us away with their attention to detail, especially knowing how our organization works, and customizing the demo for us specifically.
Heather
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Workfront

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

Workfront is our go-to. We have someone needing something we send them to submit their need through Workfront. IF someone needs to review or approval something, we send it through Workfront. That way we have a trail of information of why we did the things we did or went with the project(s). Its the paper trail. It also took us from having 2-3 hour long status meetings every week to one 30 minute meeting sometimes every week or so. We can summarize much better than running through a multiple page document spreadsheet. It has saved us time and sanity.

Pros

I am able to add all my projects and tasks into one location so that my team is aware of what I am working on and my clients can see where their project stands. This is very helpful in case something happens, we often say, if we get hit by "the bus" someone will know where my project is and what to do next.

Cons

It was a rough start. The account rep(s) that we have had were not very good at making sure we were happy as a customer or if we had a need. Since we got our remote system admin, it has been amazing. We love our rep!

Microsoft SharePoint, Basecamp, and Workamajig

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Workfront

It had us from the get go. It seemed the most user friendly and customizable.
Lydia

Workfront

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

The biggest plus is how easy it is to communicate with clients, sales reps, and the graphics department. It makes work life run easier.

Pros

I use Workfront everyday- most of the day.
When I send clients proofs they can open the proof, comment with all the changes they may want or make a decision of approved. The client can easily use the tools at the top of the page to highlight or point to what they want changed. The client can ask us questions and we can answer them all in the same place. Sales Reps. and assistants can also comment or ask the client questions in the same manor. Clients and Sales Reps. can also download the app to their phones and use this software anywhere and anytime. Very user friendly and easy to explain to new clients even over the phone. I love how you can add client email and info so you don't have to remember all the client email to send to each client. All you have to do is type the business name into the software and the clients emails will pop up for you to select. I also love how it time stamps all activity and tell you who made the activity. Sometimes clients will put in changes after we have gone to print and want a rebate because the change was not done. However, now we can see that the change came in after the dateline. Another very convent feature is that you can attach documents like pictures or anything you may want in your ad. From there you can easily download whatever has been attach and us it. This software is the most user friendly and convent than any other software I have used. I love how the comment part is so easy to look at and the tools are great!!!

Cons

I truly have no cons. Sometimes there are up-dates at inconvenient times but I don't consider that a con its just part of the deal. I worst thing I can say is a couple times of year we have a client or Sales Rep. that has a problem with the app. However, the problem is usually fix that same day and sometimes it is user error and not the program at all.

Shimelis
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

My experience with Adobe Workfront has been excellent. The platform offers strong tools for...

Reviewed on 07/03/2023

i solve different problem easly like related with my work

i solve different problem easly like related with my work

Pros

Scalability is one of Adobe Workfront's finest features. It is made to easily adapt to changes in your business and to be able to support teams of any size and complexity. This makes it ideal for teams that develop and change over time. The software includes a ton of features that make it simple to manage and keep track of tasks and is highly user-friendly. It also features a strong reporting system that can assist you in finding areas that need development right away. Last but not least, Adobe Workfront provides top-notch customer service and a skilled support staff that can assist you if you ever need it.

Cons

The absence of customization possibilities in Adobe Workfront is its main drawback. Despite the platform's wide range of functionality, it might be challenging to tailor the program to match certain requirements. Some firms may find the expense of the program to be prohibitive. Users may find the user interface to be perplexing and illogical, which makes it challenging for them to quickly learn and comprehend the product.

Carla
Carla

• Customer Support Software

Efficient Project Management Made Easy with Adobe Workfront Software.

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Investing in thorough training for all team members will ensure that they are well-equipped to harness the platform's full potential and maximize their productivity. Adequate training will also foster a sense of confidence and competence among your team members, enabling them to embrace Adobe Workfront with enthusiasm and eagerness. By taking these steps, you can set your team up for success and unlock the full benefits of Adobe Workfront's tailored project management solution. . By offering a comprehensive suite of features, Adobe Workfront empowers teams to streamline their workflows, meet critical deadlines, and deliver high-quality projects consistently. Moreover, the platform's user-friendly and intuitive interface further enhances the overall project management experience, making it accessible to all team members, regardless of their technical expertise.

Pros

As someone who deeply appreciates and thrives in the creative process, Adobe Workfront's holistic approach to project management is undeniably appealing. One of the most significant aspects that I find immensely beneficial is its ability to centralize all project details within a single unified platform. This feature ensures that critical project information, such as feedback, assets, and task assignments, is readily available to every team member involved. This seamless accessibility fosters improved communication and collaboration among team members, facilitating a more productive and cohesive work environment. Adobe Workfront stands out from its peers due to its distinct focus on addressing the unique project management challenges faced by creative teams. Unlike other generic project management platforms, Adobe Workfront is tailored specifically to cater to the needs of creative professionals. Its seamless integration with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite provides a powerful advantage, enabling creative teams to harness the full potential of their favorite design and collaboration tools, resulting in efficient and fruitful collaborations.

Cons

While Adobe Workfront undoubtedly excels in most areas, there are instances where the user interface might present a slight learning curve for new users. For those unfamiliar with the platform, navigating through certain menus and discovering specific options might require some initial exploration. However, it is essential to note that this challenge is not insurmountable and can be quickly overcome with adequate training and practice. In fact, once users become more acquainted with the platform's functionalities, they will find that the benefits far outweigh this minor drawback.

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Complete and powerful PM information system with some areas to improve

Reviewed on 22/10/2015

Working in an in-house marketing department, we have been using Workfront for three years to manage our projects and operations. We need overall visibility on all the activities of our department, plus a powerful collaboration platform.
Our main aim using Workfront is to manage the capacity vs workload of our department and to be able to forecast the demand.
Workfront is fulfilling our basic needs, but we feel that there is a lack of ability to create clear dashboards or to have a better visibility of critical task between multiple projects at the same time (which happens when several campaigns overlap).
There are other points to improve (see Cons below), but it seems that folks at Workfront are committed to improve those areas and correct the product weaknesses.

Pros

Logging hours is not painful (as it actually sounds), there are several choices to input them and it’s quite easy to get used to the habit.
The collaboration features are very good: comments, sharing if documents, approvals...
Work requests via assignments are clear and provide accountability.
Integrated document proofing and versioning is a must for any creative department and this one works really well.
Workfront support is quick and responses are elaborated, always providing a workaround if there isn't a functionality to match your need.

Cons

Reporting is a bit limited; while basic reporting is completely fulfilled and you can present the information in clear graphs, when you try to create complex relations (historic vs forecast, capacity vs demand) things get more complicated, there are limitations and you need workarounds to obtain the desired (or closest to the desired) information.
Sharing of information is cumbersome; although you can send automatic reports by email, it's difficult to distribute more elaborated pieces of information.
Resource management is limited; there are tools in the system, but they are not intuitive and are a legacy of previous versions of the system.
Learning curve is steep, it doesn't take much time to get familiarised with the common request-collaborate actions (which most of the users will do), but it needs much time and training to carry out actual project management processes within the system.

Cristian
Cristian
  • Industry: Automotive

Efficient productivity

Reviewed on 21/09/2023

As a user of several project management tools, I was pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness it provides to comprehensively manage multi-functional teams and projects with multiple deliverables. Its scalability allowed me to adapt it to changing and increasing management complexity needs. The friendly interface added to the large number of reports and metrics available provide visibility at all times on the progress status. Without a doubt, it is an excellent solution for any organization that requires managing project portfolios in a simple but powerful way

Pros

What I liked most about Adobe Workfront was its simple and intuitive interface. It allows you to clearly view and manage all projects, tasks and resources comprehensively on a single platform. Its carefully designed interface makes the learning curve very low, allowing any user to start using its powerful management tools in no time

Cons

What I liked least was some limitations in advanced customization of views and panels. Although by default it comes with configurations that allow you to functionally view the information, for larger and more complex projects I needed to make some customizations that I could not easily specify from the interface. This required support from the support team on some occasions

• Industry: Market Research Software

Workfront Review

Reviewed on 25/10/2018

We have dozens of projects every day, with different employees in different capacities working on them -- project managers, team leaders, supervisors, editors, writers, graphic designers, proofreaders, strategists. Everyone's input and progress can now be corralled in one place. We have a clear window view in to how the project is going and who might need help with what. Everything is documented in one thread so there is no hiding from a mistake or missed deadline. We can take people outside of the task, like our Legal Department, to get their insight on certain matters.

Pros

What I like most about Workfront is the visibility it gives to employees and project managers as they navigate a workload from week to week. If 10 people are working on the same task, they can communicate through Workfront channels with respect to questions, concerns and updates. And everything is documented. So, if a conflict arises, we can just go back through the Workfront thread and see what happens. Documentation is so important, especially when you have dozens of projects going at one time.

Cons

It was tough to learn. After a year, I still did not feel like I had it figured it out. The workload queue setup felt wonky to me and I would often grab work from the wrong places because things weren't clearly marked. Also, and maybe this is on our company's IT side of things, it seemed to crash with a certain frequency, or would not normally be available.

Vic
  • Industry: Utilities

• Customer Support Software

Wonderful way to track your work, communicate and report on almost anything you can dream of.

Reviewed on 02/05/2018

It allowed our IT department to go from 5 products to track our work (ITSM, Assana, TFS, MS Project, and Spiratest) to one product where we use it for our Helpdesk, Projects, Agile Teams, Test Cases, and results, and many many dashboards and reports to gauge how we're doing. Now we're able to track our work and if the work belongs to another team we can pass it along without having to recreate it in another tool. The communication function is also been a success for us.

Pros

The work tracking, communication and reporting capabilities. Reporting is a misnomer because it's more of a screen view that allows you to dive deeper into the report and the objects in the report. The Communication methods of being able to comment on objects and allow people to respond via email and still append the reply as a log in the object has been a big win for us. Even naysayers now love the product in our organization. The reporting is so powerful I instruct users to develop their dream scenario and I can usually deliver what they want.

Cons

From time to time it can get glitchy. They've made great improvements on this over the years and I've had the same issue with other products too (i.e. MS Project used to crash on me once a day). But for the complexity of the product and all the functionality it delivers, it's a very small percentage of time that this occurs.

Tanya
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

• Customer Support Software

Workfront has helped make work and projects more visible

Reviewed on 08/05/2019

Overall the system does what we need it do do, but we are underutilizing it, making it difficult to justify the cost. It is challenging to navigate what are perceived limitations alone, but when you get to conference you see there are workarounds for. Consulting hours are ok, the consultant can make or break if they are valuable and often only bring to the table what you can find in help or community. Account Reps are also challenging and provide inconsistent service.

Pros

Workfront is customizable and can be tailored to meet the different needs of a variety of units throughout the College. Everything can be in one place, making it easier to communicate, and make decisions. The opportunities to make improvements to process are endless.

Cons

There are too many ways to do the same things, making it difficult to train and onboard users. The frequency that things change also makes it hard for existing users to stay on top of functionality. Help and customer support are inconsistent, often pointing you to help articles that you can find on your own. There are many tips and hacks to the system that are almost impossible to find or figure our on your own, and the only time you really learn about them is at conference when you connect with amazing Workfront consultants or attend some great sessions.

Caroline

• Customer Support Software

Ideal tool for the administration of high level projects

Reviewed on 27/05/2019

This tool has allowed to carry out a better organization, planning and management of large business projects since it provides all the appropriate tools for it, being able to prioritize projects, monitor their status and collaborate with different team members, making the work much simpler of everyday.

Pros

I like this tool since it is ideal to carry out the administration of high level projects, and this is thanks to the fact that it provides the adequate tools and a configuration that is highly customizable, thus doing the management, collaboration and work in team is much simpler and more fluid, has high quality report reports because they are very detailed and easy to understand, also allows members who are in different countries to collaborate with each other just by sending a request to them and assign assignments that make the development of the project much faster, being able to exchange ideas and comments among them, as well as being able to monitor the progress of each user or the project in general and the best thing is that the tool is always updated and It is very easy to use, which is why it is suitable for the management of large projects.

Cons

One of the things that I think I do not like is that he does not have a live chat and it would be very appropriate since the communication would be much more direct and fast, in addition to his costs or plans are somewhat confusing and to know the same You must communicate through calls with your team since they are not on your platform.

April

• Customer Support Software

Let Adobe help push your business into the future on time

Reviewed on 30/07/2022

Pros

What’s really incredible about Adobe is that it’s more than just a program that used to be for graphic design and computer nerds. Adobe has really pushed into the house Covid 2022 with a incredible program that allows your organization to use so many different features. The project management tool and all the other ones that assist such as time scheduling and tracking and project management assignment and all those other things are so incredible when it comes to trying to keep your organization or business on track. It’s very hard to manage more than a few people all alone when you have a program that allows you to be able to see if peoples time is being utilized correctly or if some tasks don’t need as much time as others it’s a very cool thing to have. I would say take the leap and go forward and implement this into your programming for your company and watch how you’re employees grow and how your business grows as well

Cons

I think some of the harder parts of this program that seem to pop up or it’s a little bit harder to get used to working with us. It’s a lot more complicated than it seems sometimes for certain parts of the program. You have to be knowledgeable about how to use this program and you can’t just figure it out by just playing around in it. You really have to have a dedicated knowledgeable person who can run this program and do it well

Emma J.
Emma J.
  • Industry: Publishing

Workfront Leading the Frontier of Web-Based Project Management Systems

Reviewed on 11/10/2018

Workfront is a great web-based project management platform. It is well-designed, and the company continues to make updates to improve it's platform and does not just sit on their hands for one annual update.

It is very easy to link projects, manage workflows, the reporting is intuitive, and much more. In addition, asset management is streamlined with ability to house documents within projects, or as my company does for larger programs that span multiple projects, create an actual Document Repository project that can be used across multiple boards.

The community is very engaged and admins and project managers can speak together to help figure out the more advanced parts of the platform and how to help arrive at the endpoint your are searching for, wherever possible.

They have phenomenal integration with other platforms, with options to have full DAM and more, but each add on increases the price (naturally).

Even as they develop, they tend to have beta areas and accept feedback to continue to improve before they launch something that would impact the entire platform.

Pros

Well-designed
Continual Updates from Workfront instead of waiting to fix problems
Ease of linking projects with cross-predecessors
Managing Workflows
Reporting
DAM
Engaged community with other Project Managers to discuss best ways to utilize Workfront
Integration with other platforms

Cons

I am interested in almost all that Workfront has to offer, but to have everything it can do can be cost-prohibitive. My company has utilized other platforms, that may be less efficient and harder to keep everything consolidated, simply because of the additional cost of utilizing the feature in Workfront.

• Industry: Mining & Metals

Adobe Workfront Review

Reviewed on 16/02/2023

Overall, I recommend Adobe Workfront for project management and team collaboration. The software is easy to use, offers advanced features for project and resource management, and can be customized to meet the specific needs of each business. However, there may be a learning curve for some of the advanced features, so it may be helpful to get additional assistance in setting up automated workflows or custom reports.

Pros

I used Adobe Workfront for over a year for idea management, project management, project planning, task management, and workflow management. What I liked most about this software is its ease of use and ability to centralize all project-related information. With Adobe Workfront, I was able to easily track task progress, assign responsibilities to team members, and collaborate with my colleagues on different projects. The resource management and project portfolio management features are also very useful for managing more complex projects.

Cons

One of the downsides I encountered with Adobe Workfront is that some advanced features require additional training or assistance. For example, configuring automated workflows can be complex and requires some experience to set up correctly. Additionally, custom reports often take a bit more time to create than I expected.

Ahmed

• Customer Support Software

Workfront is our way to success in Project Mangement even if it more expensive than other...

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

We are using WorkFront for about 2 years now and is very pleased with the functionality and feature set it provides to meet our needs to manage
Workfront takes time and effort to implement, but anything worthwhile should. Workfront's team has been very helpful to us and really cares that we earn a win for our team.
I am an end user of Workfront within teams. Workfront helps me keep on track with all my work, tracking progress and deadlines to ensure all work is delivered efficiently and on time.

Pros

Customization and Small Duration to be built and including good tools for Project Management
In case of owning a lot of tasks on daily basis: Workfront is the best for monitoring and follow up
Including all the required Reports for Top Management
Very Good Support Team
Always upgrading and adding new features and reports

Cons

I couldn’t reach how to automate prioritizing projects and assigning project, I am searching for this feature currently
Company should have a process before using this software else it will not add anything to the work flow
Higher Cost than other simpler software’s companies
Hard to get team members to update data consistently, which impacts project status/reporting

Jessa

• Customer Support Software

I think that Workfront is a very innovative system - I think there are some missing pieces too.

Reviewed on 02/05/2018

Pros

I like that Workfront is pretty easy to navigate, I also like the new front with integrations coming into play. I like how easy it is to do reporting and leverage reports into dashboards.

Cons

I do not like the lack of ability to customize user instances. I would prefer to hide everything that a user does not need to see or use to make it way more basic. Right now, the system is not structured to do this by user only by group or permission settings. I think it's also annoying to have current-pending projects not be an option to show on the legacy gnatt and it's a pretty easy feature. I'd also like to see more development with roles and skillsets not the basic settings for primary and secondary roles. I'm happy to hear that the help desk will be restructuring requests going to specific topics such as reporting. I have used the help desk before and have found it frustrating that the consultant I am assigned does not have the knowledge to address my concern/question and I get passed along through the pipe until I reach someone who can. I'd like to see development in reporting more.