4.1
3.7
4.1
4.2
Ken T.

This is a Great program that has helped our business with organization and billing

Reviewed on 25/10/2016

We are a small Electrical and Solar Contractor with 13 employees. We us Geop to schedule and track small jobs and service work. As the jobs come in they are entered into Geop and the service technicians can see the pending jobs or scheduled jobs and plan their days accordingly.

Pros

This program has everything we were looking for from Customer lists with addresses and mapping software, Ability for a secretary to enter and assign work remotely, Complete parts list to draw from. and ability to schedule return visits.

Cons

We are disappointed in the amount of time it takes to compile a list of part used on a job. The search interface is clumsy and needs to have contact with the internet all the time as the parts list is not on the device. There needs to be a quicker easier way to add parts to the job. Customer list as well is not stored on the device and needs to be connected to the internet .

Tom M.
Industry: Construction

Good Entry Level Job Management Program

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Whilst we have now moved on, no hard feelings. They helped me grow my business to where we are today.

Pros

Reasonably easy to use program and extremly reliable.

Cons

Very basic. We started with GeoOp 5 years ago and have just moved on in search for more advanced features.
We moved just before they released the new cost structure, and i dont think i would have been happy paying the new rates.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Michael E.
Industry: Construction

Game Changer

Reviewed on 06/12/2016

I had been pondering the software for a small arm of my business, of about 5 field workers, and decided to give it a go, within a week, I was so shocked by its impact on my business I rolled it out across all departments, the workgroup functionality is outstanding for skills & operatives working geographic location allowing individual branches within one organisation. We went from 5 licences to 50, the company is New Zealand based but my Account manager is UK based and actually located with 10 miles of my office), this don't really matter, as I have had a 1 hour online demo, email contact and a telephone call to discuss costs, so simply being UK based goes a long way. Regarding the cost, I could see how a small business could literally grow a business overnight, my business had already grown and built an infrastructure of each are of our business. Logging new jobs, Quoting new jobs, dispatching jobs, keeping records on file, the list goes on but by bringing them together within one piece of software will minimize a huge amount of none productive time spent in our office so our team can focus on more worthwhile areas of the business. I am continually adding more and more teams onto our system once you achieve the package for 50 people the cost increases in lots of 10, up to 200, then you ring them up. Whatever plan you opt for, your savings will be a minimum of 10 times that, plus with the functions available for Quote & Invoice it will assist in capturing all those little jobs that add up. Buy it now!

Pros

Scheduling, dispatch, quoting, invoicing, work orders adding multiple visits to jobs, plus goods, notes & pictures and signatures the list goes on!

Cons

Haven't found any yet.

Donna N.

Overall good product

Reviewed on 06/10/2016

Good product, a few things that need improving but always lovely to deal with and always looking at ways to progress. Really helped my business with multiple technicians on the road.

Pros

ease of use
good working app
syncs with xero

Cons

lack of email templates
does not sync with any crm systems
Payment methods do not sync through to xero

Colleen

This app has Changed Our Business

Reviewed on 13/01/2014

Geo-Op has made my life so much easier. The app is easy to use, easy to update and has streamlined how we book the work for our tradesmen. I couldn't recommend it highly enough. Double thumbs up!

Pros

Easy to read, easy to navigate, easy to update. Our tradesmen are not interested in fussing around for long periods of time after they finish a job. Geo-Op means that they can quickly update the details of the job and move on to the next one.

Cons

Very limited reporting options at this stage.

Response from GeoOp

Thanks Collleen - There will be custom reporting features coming very soon, so please keep an eye out for our product update email in your inbox!

Industry: Consumer Services

geo flop?

Reviewed on 02/08/2014

This software has some flash features like sorting jobs on a map for the closest field worker. Its very clear that the basic functionality is full of bugs and un reliable. At present the system has un rounded invoices which randomly ad or remove 1cent from a rounded figure when gst is added. The mobile app crashes at random, doesn't work offline. Losses information even when it says it's saved. This app seems more like an impressive school project than a business grade product.

Pros

A few flash functions

Cons

Un reliable, unstable, not a complete app, un usable with incorrect tax invoices.

Response from GeoOp

We are sorry your first impression with GeoOp hasn't been ideal and accept that in some cases our customers might not have had the best experience while we work through resolving some outstanding bugs.

Thanks for pointing out the specific issues you have had and we will endeavour to investigate and resolve these as quickly as possible.

Are you able to outline the mobile OS you are using GeoOp with?

David w

Great features, awesome customer service

Reviewed on 25/03/2014

I've tested out several competing platforms, and GeoOp is by far the most impressive. They rate that they are making additions and improvements is remarkable.

Pros

Features, customer service, rapid development cycles.

Cons

No unscheduled jobs, but that is planned for a future update.

Response from GeoOp

Thanks for the great review David - Regarding unscheduled jobs (we call these "tasks" internally in our product roadmap), this is planned for a future release soon.

Jenni C.

Rating only

Bronie N.

Geoop appraisal

Reviewed on 21/09/2016

Very handy, easy to use, easy to add information , makes managing our jobs a breeze! We have a staff of 16 electricians, and we used to on a handwritten paper system with job cards, now everything can be done on the staff phones and is easy for them to upload photos, coc's and other information about the job. The Audio feature on the app is great so they don't have to text in the description, plus on the work report we can get exactly what hours they have done this week, for payroll.
Has met most of our expectations.

Pros

Customer detail provision,
Timesheet report
Audio feature

Cons

Can't upload when not on line (we have signal issues here in wehangarei and nothing can be added if the signal is out) would be great if we could still enter the data on the app itself and it would upload when in signal.
Inventory not on app itself only oline.
Cant report or print out list of whats billed and whats not, atleast I havent figured out how to do this in reporting

Vrnda P.

A good simple app for job management

Reviewed on 21/09/2016

I used GeoOp almost every day - the company I work for is a plumbing company with 9 employees and we use GeoOp for scheduling jobs, tracking time spent on jobs, pricing jobs and keeping track of all materials used. It's very simple and easy to use. I would say it's very good for what it does, striking a reasonable balance between being user friendly and having tons of features.

Pros

- Very easy to use and simple
- Works well with iOS
- Clean app design
- Plays well with xero

Cons

- Doesn't work that well with Android OS
- API for Armada is a bit buggy and doesn't always work
- Not a huge array of features (more colour tabs would be nice, and ability to edit and arrange where items appear on an invoice generated through GeoOp to make it look nice would be good)

Margarita E.

Geo op assists us to double income in just 6 months

Reviewed on 08/01/2014

Prior to starting with Geo op we were really struggling to manage our business using fragmented and outdated systems to try an manage our scheduling of jobs, contractors, customer information and invoicing. We literally hit a stage were we couldn't grow any bigger as it was taking all out time 7 days a week just to manage the jobs we had.

We started using Geo op in April 2013 and it totally changed the way we were able to manage our business. Within 6 months we managed to double the number of customers we have and double the size of our Monthly turnover. Plus we now spend approx 20 hours a week less time on the administration and management of our business compared to when we operated without Geo op and half the number of customers.

To achieve those sort of results in just 6 months is beyond our wildest expectations but without doubt it would not have been impossible without Geo op and the support they provided us to get the system up and running quickly. We now have a real growth plan and confidence that with Geo op we have the ability to double our business in size again and still be able to manage this growth.

We would not hesitate to highly recommend any service related business get on board and start using Geo op and especially anyone just starting out in business to commence with Geo op from day one. It will be the best business tool you have.

Caitlin L.

GeoOp for my property maintenance company

Reviewed on 20/09/2016

GeoOp helps us keep track of time, materials, assign work orders, and overall makes my life easier b having everything I need to look back on, on the app. I'm grateful we chose this app over other time management options.

Pros

Ease of use, helpful customer service, good customizable features

Cons

I'm not too fond of the time change if you need support (they are based in New Zealand), and while I find it easy to use, my employees continually have issues with it on their tablets in the field. I cannot say that's completely GeoOp's fault, however.

Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

GeoService - Waste of Time and Money

Reviewed on 09/07/2018

Pros

Potential is there and it could benefit alot of businesses, however this offshoot to GeoOp is a total waste of money as it doesn't do what you pay them for.

Cons

Everything, your information goes missing randomly, none of the search engines work so finding things is time consuming. The engineering team will not help you without video evidence. Management are rude and arrogant. what is a glorified filing app as that is all it does.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Industry: Consumer Goods

Unusable and unr5

Reviewed on 06/03/2020

Waste of time and money, my over all experience with geoop has been so frustrating and been happening for mouths with no sign of a resolution in sight.

Pros

It is easy to use when it's working.....

Cons

Its buggy and has loads of problems, says it saves when I hasn't, constantly freezing, kicking you out, and the customer service is hopeless and unhelpful.

They just aren't spending time of money on the maintenance of there app.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Sophie B.

GeoOp Review

Reviewed on 15/09/2015

We love GeoOp! It allows us to plan jobs months ahead and keeps track of multiple site visits, has a great integration with Xero and we can collect signatures and quotes on the spot, we could not live without it. I used to spend hours on paperwork but now i have more time and can spend it with my kids. It saves workers time so that we can have that work and life balance.

Pros

Job tracking and scheduling, the integration with xero, we can do everything on the spot which allows you to save so much time

Jules S.

We love Geoop !

Reviewed on 16/02/2016

Since we found geoop we have saved a lot of time on invoicing, we no longer have to chase up the boys for job updates and I have managed to spend more time with my family which is great. Would recommend to any cleaning business. Support-wise geoop has been fantastic in helping us out with our new business.

Response from GeoOp

Thanks Jules - Glad to hear its all going well

Industry: Management Consulting

Revolutionary software!

Reviewed on 07/06/2015

We have been using GeoOp for over a year now and we find it fantastic! Everybody has more time and less stress. We have reduced the amount of paper in circulation and have everything stored in one place, it has changed our business for all of the right reasons and is the biggest factor in our continued growth!

Mark O.

Rating only

Reviewed on 08/07/2016

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Serena R.

crashes all the tie

Reviewed on 28/06/2017

Cons

dont buy it not stable, has too many problems, stops my business from working, it is down and my business stops

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Gardenia B.

Just the Best

Reviewed on 17/02/2016

We have been using geoop for about 5 months now and it is just the best. We can do everything from booking in jobs to dispatching keeping track of these jobs all the way through to invoicing. It has just been the best and has saved us so much time.

Pros

Customer support, user friendly

David G.

Great work

Reviewed on 20/09/2016

We use Geo op to manage the service dept of our company with several service techs
the mobility and ease of use has cut the paperwork down to nothing.
we run in the fitness industry and the ability to share with the clients some of the information helps to keep them happy as well.
we are managing 12 service techs and 7 office staff using the program effectively and the ability to teach new people how to use is great.

Pros

customer support have been prompt and taken into consideration the requests of what we needed to get out of the app and modified to suit

Cons

to be able to store more than one email address per client would be good

John B.

GeoOp Ok to a point

Reviewed on 21/09/2016

This app revolutionised our business as far as managing customers and quotes. We could not be where we are now if we had not used Geoop. Traditional paperwork is slow compared to this app.

Pros

Relatively easy to use. We like the integration with our accounting package.

Cons

Has a big draw back that it will not integrate with iCal or Google calendar. Therefore you cannot get an over view of your schedule of jobs. The in house schedule feature is not good. It is individual based and clunky and a mess to view. This is why we will most likely leave this app. Willingness of Geoop to respond to this has been very disappointing. they don't seem interested in making a change. I can't see how up to 150 users could be managed if the schedule is so clunky and integration with a calendar outside of the app is not possible.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Loretta K.

Really useful tool for our growing cleaning business. Great for organising appointments

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Time saving
Better team management

Pros

Calendar view
Ability to create recurring templates
Timer to keep track of how long is spent at each job

Cons

Difficulty deleting recurring templates, jobs seemed to keep popping up at later dates even though contract had been canceled and template deleted
On site information can be overwritten or falsified because the timer is manually started

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Sure have a lot more time on my hands

Reviewed on 15/09/2015

Previously, everything we did to manage our staff and jobs was run out of basic microsoft office excel. Reconciling hours worked, jobs open and closed and quotes through to invoicing was a nightmare. I literally don't have to do any of it anymore thanks to Geo Op and its mobile app. My workload was handed over to our admin staff who now log and administer the app in house and our staff get to sync their work back to the office in real time. Invoicing - a dream since we use Xero. Now I get to actually number crunch and monitor the business performance!

Pros

Ability to modify jobs out and about, plan and schedule weeks, months ahead, sync up with Xero. We can attach files, pictures or proof of work to the job and invoices, change statuses and plan routes based on the location of our jobs for the day/week

Cons

A few bugs, we've had great support from the team. A lot of response to our requests, I think a few big changes are on the way that should help our business moving forward

Tracey L.

Fantastic tool for scheduling!

Reviewed on 06/08/2015

GeoOp is easy to use and has definitely increased our productivity. Our technicians can spend more time actually doing the job instead of having to complete laborious paperwork, or having to spend ages searching for sites, the navigation system is fantastic. The integration with Xero is awesome no longer do we have to wait for our technicians to get back to the office with paperwork so we can manually enter invoices, our jobs get invoiced as soon our technicians have completed them. Great work GeoOp!

Response from GeoOp

Thanks Tracey ! Great to hear you are loving GeoOp.