4,907 reviews

Zoho CRM

CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

4.2 /5 (4907 reviews) Write a Review!

4,907 reviews
Bassam H.

• Customer Support Software

Top value for the money CRM

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

I love the platform and the app and depend on it fully to manage my business, my days and tasks and deals and everything related to my customers.

Pros

Zoho CRM is one of the best CRM platforms I have used, with a wide range of integrations, easy to use and configure, with advanced options to automate and manage the sales cycle and clients manage. For the price you pay for Zoho CRM, I believe this is a bargain, best value for your money...

Cons

I think the mobile apps can be upgraded to give more features like you get on the Web version. The mobile app is very basic compared to some other mobile CRM apps.

Lorenzo D.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Great CRM!

Reviewed on 05/02/2021

Great experience! Never had any major problems and if sometimes we need tech assistance their customer service is great!

Pros

Zoho CRM is a very well thought and user friendly Customer Relationship Manager software. I have been using this CRM for years and I wouldn't change it for nothing. Very easy to use and very cost effective. I would recommend this CRM to everyone is sales

Cons

None. It takes a little of time to learn all the features but if you go through the learning curve you'll love this software

• Industry: Machinery

Great fit for SMB eCommerce

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Overall we have been pleased with the value provided from Zoho. Not just the CRM, but other products they offer as well. We have really tried to tie in with the full suite of products to enhance our productivity and growth.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the Zoho platform. We were able to get everything setup and working in about a day. We have this connected to our eCommerce platform and are able to easy import our records to keep the system up to date. It allows our CSR team to know just what a customer has done with us in the past and keep the conversation in context each time they talk. We also utilize the chat from Zoho SalesIQ that is connected with the CRM to keep all communication channels in sync.

Cons

I do not care for the API limits that are enforced on the platform. Users get roughly 3000 api calls a day. This can make initial data loading for an established business take a while to get all legacy data imported into the system. Once things are there it is not much of a problem, but any time you may decide to import a new large data set this can really hinder the process of getting everything over in a timely manner.

Ken T.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

CRM that can be customized according to your needs

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

Pros

There are millions of choices when you want good CRM. Starting from big names like Microsoft to startups. Some desktop and some web versions. Sometimes CRM is bloated with too many features that your company doesn't need. Sometimes CRM systems force you to change your business routines and procedures. If that sounds familiar try Zoho CRM. It's very flexible. You can customize it according to your needs.

Cons

Because it's web-based CRM expect some occasional quirks depending on what kind of browser you use. It's not that annoying, but it happens once per day.

Cody M.

• Customer Support Software

Good utility choice, UI could be better

Reviewed on 13/03/2021

It helped us finally organize our contacts, assign tasks, delineate responsibilities and run email campaigns for our whole contact universe.

Pros

For an early stage startup with not a ton of funding, Zoho CRM has been a good "economy" option. We get the functionality we need: contact management, task and call assignments by team member, with integrated custom email campaigns.

Cons

The user interface has tons of options, and it feels hard to find the options that are most important or frequently used. It felt like Zoho CRM took all the things you could ever want in a CRM, and just added all of them to the app, with equal emphasis in design (therefore the most valuable is lost in the crowd). For example, to create a task or call item for a contact, you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of that individual's contacts page, because there are exhaustive levels of fields above that (which we mostly never used).

Kevin W.

Zoho CRM: The Little Content Management Software that Could

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Zoho products have always been very friendly to implement. The team provides a massive amount of content around functionality, customization, application and successful operating environments in the form of documentation, and my fav - videos.

Pros

As with every Zoho product I have I evaluated, the CRM tool is very intuitive, easy to set-up, configure and customize. Adding/removing users, assigning roles, editing lists, formating fields, setting up workflows and etc., this is really a true "user-friendly" product. To be honest, unless you are the US Government or Wells Fargo or some massive institution like this, I found Zoho CRM features, functionality and related to be very familiar to most other products I have used. And I really appreciate the GUI design across their entire platform. Very clean, easy on the eye, really cool graphics.

Cons

The only challenging aspect, or maybe area for improvement is related to data migration. Now, the entire globe struggles with data mirgration so I dont hold it against Zoho CRM at all. But if the Zoho team wants to really take the market by storm, juice up the data mirgration process, execution, functionality, interface, team, apparatus or whatever. Be better than any of your competitors.

Thomas R.

Makes my job easier

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

I use Zoho every day and it was super easy to learn and to train. They are a ton of tools which aren't necessary for us but its great to be able to customize the tools you use most.

Pros

Zoho is great for leaving notes for accounts, tracking a sale, recording conversations and so much more. It is also helpful to create multiple contact for an account so that you have all the decision makers, their titles and their contact info. There are a ton of features we use but so many we don't (the calendar, emailing, task management) which I think could be even more useful to explore. There are also a ton of filtering options which allow you to group leads into batches.

Cons

I don't like the way a file starts out as a "lead" which only allows you to add one point of contact for that customer. Only after the lead is converted to an account are you able to add multiple contacts. This isn't a make or break deal but it would be helpful when you aren't sure which contact you need to speak with yet. Also there are multiple locations to leave notes which ultimately means sometimes you have to dig to find the notes you need, it would be helpful if the notes were all held in one place to avoid something being missed.

Ivory C.
  • Industry: Events Services

6 year user and this is still my top CRM user

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Overall I have had a phenomenal experience and I usually recommend new business owners to use ZohoCRM for there customer relationship management.

Pros

I started using ZohoCRM to help make sure I didn't forget up coming events. I didn't have a lot of clients but I needed a way to document conversations and make sure each clients was given the same information. Fast forward my company has grown and ZohoCRM has stayed my go to for client management. When I first started I didn't uses any of the automation. Now, I couldn't survive without the automation! We are so busy and leads are coming in from so many different avenues that potential clients could slip through the cracks. But with this CRM no client gets missed. I never worry that I will forget any critical touch points with clients because the automation triggers ensure I don't and I receive emails in in the morning with every task I need to complete.
The home screen gives me a clear picture of what leads we have, what tasks we need to tackle, and what events we have coming up.
I have not seen another CRM that will give you more bang for your buck.

Cons

It took me a while to understand how to customize the automation. I would recommend them creating video tutorials.

Looking for a CRM? Zoho CRM should be on your considerations shortlist

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

In terms of ease-of-use, we find Zoho CRM more intuitive than HubSpot CRM and its other major competitors. The UI is well designed, and managing custom fields is a breeze.

While our team ultimately migrated to HubSpot CRM due to very specific needs of our business, every small business owner looking for a CRM should seriously consider Zoho CRM. It's a great value proposition and offers enough features for most.

Pros

Zoho CRM is intuitive to use, and has been iterated upon for over a decade to become an all-around top-tier CRM. As the first cloud CRM on the market, Zoho is still a solid option for any small business looking to ease their client management workflow.

Zoho also offers marketing, sales, support, bookkeeping, and other tools that integrate with Zoho CRM, so any small business can fully manage their operations within this suite of tools in the cloud.

Cons

Zoho's CRM is not as flexible or as powerful as some competing CRM's, however this is offset by the inexpensive cost of a Zoho One subscription (enterprise-tier features for all Zoho suite of tools for a low per user price). One must consider whether affordability outweighs future extensibility when choosing their CRM.

Not every Zoho tool integrates with Zoho CRM, as each Zoho tool has its own development team. We ran into a few issues because of this. However, support is readily available to hear your integration requests and pass them to developers, who in turn are friendly and frequently update the product to meet demands.

Shanique Y.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Flexible, Low Cost CRM with strong potential

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

I manage Zoho CRM (Enterprise subscription) for a small B2B company. We have used this platform for about a year and a half now.
Price: Compared to other options, Zoho has great pricing for the features/value that you get.
Features: Zoho has a large number of features available to Enterprise customers. We, of course, use the Leads, Contacts, Accounts modules to keep track of all customer information. Zoho has greatly impacted our ability to keep track of the potentials/opportunities in our pipeline and to stay on top of follow-ups with customers. Also, despite our complex quoting process, we are able to quickly generate professional quotes for customers. We use the Zoho CRM Documents module to work on documents simultaneously. This eliminates the need to save several versions of documents. We use the Reports feature to evaluate performance, identify strengths/weakness, etc. The Campaigns, Solutions, Forecast and other available modules are also very useful.
Ease of Use: I think using Zoho is more hands on, as far as doing most of the initial setup and customization yourself as opposed to Zoho doing it for you (like other CRMs offer), but the process is relatively easy. Because our company has many unique pieces of sales/customer information that it wants to capture, Zoho's easy customization has been a great fit for us.
Customer Support: There are a variety of ways to contact Zoho. I use the live chat most of the time and am usually able to get assistance right away.
Development: Zoho seems to actually take note of feature requests and feedback from customers. They release a very good update to the CRM this year that provided several new and improved features. I am looking forward to seeing how the platform continues to evolve.

Pros

I like ease-of-use, price, and easy customization.

Cons

It's a young company so there are some glitches/kinks still being worked out

David L.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Experience

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

Pleasing to work with.

Pros

The adaptability to our situation has been phenomenal. Additionally we found in other CRMs the price increased as our database increased. Zoho's solution increases as I add personnel. This is a much more palatable pricing system for us.

Cons

We do in person calling. The standard set up does not separately track this effort. We have needed to set up customization to do this. I am able to do this myself. But, it would have been better to have a canned solution.

David B.

Best value CRM!

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

I recommend Zoho to anybody! It's the best overall CRM for the price.

Pros

After havint used Pipedrive as a CRM, I can tell that Zoho is much more powerful and easy to work with. I like the workflows, the search filters, the connection with all the other softwares and also that it connects with almost any third party softwares. The reporting module, especially if you add the Analytics feature is really great to work with.

Cons

I would like the activity module to be enhanced with color codes (red if it's late, yellow if it's due today and green if it's up-to-date. They kind of have this color coded system in the opportunity module, you can actually see if a deal is late or not with the follow up, but not in the activity module. It would be nice also to add red color to deals that haven't been touched for XX many days. (Rotten deals)

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Viable Option vs. SalesForce

Reviewed on 03/09/2019

ZOHO CRM allows for us to fully integrate our sales, reporting, and other features in one location. Our team was using multiple platforms to manage customer pipelines and client reporting prior to working with ZOHO. One Stop Shop

Pros

The customization of dashboards and integration between other apps within their ecosystem

Cons

Sometimes customer support takes a while, or has to transfer you to multiple departments

Rachel B.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Two years in and loving it

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

Zoho was not the first CRM we tried but it's the best fit for our business. We've been using it for about 2 years to manage our pipeline, contact list (and related notes), track activities we wish to perform, activities we've completed, upload PDF copies of our handwritten scribbles, attach completed forms and documents that we'll need later. We have a section within each person where we keep links to our private YouTube channel with training tutorials.

It is our hub for things that you might try to remember. Our actual work is performed outside of Zoho using industry specific software but Zoho is how we ensure that we don't drop the ball and that we quickly and easily remember where we left off when we spoke to someone 6+ months ago.

It takes a little while to get used to using software instead of saying "ohh, I'll remember that" or paying for something when you could save it in a 3 ring binder on your desk but once you get into the flow you'll never consider going back. Zoho's search function means that I can find anything I need in a few clicks. I use Google Apps for my email and Zoho for my memory.

FWIW we're a team of 5 people across 2 continents and with Zoho everyone is always in the loop and up to date on what's done, what's left to do and anything else that's going on. :)

Pros

Ease of use, connectivity to outside apps (Google Apps for business, Ring Central) and the search function.

Cons

Sometimes I have a hard time explaining what I need to tech support. This is not a problem with other vendors so I know it's not in the way I'm explaining things but to their credit we always solve my problems just not always on the first try.

Cindy M.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Zoho is a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

I've helped clients install software that allows us to work remotely. I also have anytime remote access to some computers. I can transfer files and even reboot the computer from my side.

Pros

I was looking for an alternative to TeamViewer. I don't need remote access to a client's computer very often so I don't want to spend a fortune for the service. Zoho had a reasonable fee for remote access and it was easy to set up and use on both sides.

Recently I've needed to help non technical people install and use Zoom on devices (phones, tablets, and computers) I found I can log in anywhere! I love that.

Cons

It can be slow. Most of the time it isn't an issue. If I am logged into another computer trying to work on their QuickBooks file it can test my patience... lag time and trying to read what's on the screen of the other computer.

Marshall M.

• Customer Support Software

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations.

We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Pros

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations.

Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated.

Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM.

There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services.

One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Cons

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM.

Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.

Flexible CRM

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pros

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to.
- Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns)
- Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos
- Email tracking is built in!
- Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Cons

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing.
- The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load.
- You cannot schedule emails
- Incoming emails cannot be synced

Guillaume P.

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email.
Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

Pros

The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup.
We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

Cons

The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.

Shawn B.

A CRM for the Masses

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Pros

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them.
It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects.
The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Cons

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

My Favorite Email Service

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

Norleah P.

Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Cons

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

B. w. B.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great Product

Reviewed on 09/01/2021

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Pros

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Cons

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Justin emanuel J.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

New Email Around Town

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

it was a good trail but looking forward to switching back to gmail or yahooo.it has promise but need to make major updates to stay relevant

Pros

new software that promised better security and customer service .security was really good required new password every 90 days and a no reused password after 2 uses.customer service was really good and available around the clock .

Cons

zoho is a second tier email service that cant compete with other major email service providers .it doesn't have good notifications systems and folder structure is subpar.

Steve N.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

My Zoho CRM personal experience

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

Excellent product that gets the job done great.

Pros

Rate of adoption and ease of implementation especially with off-site users.

Cons

The email integration with Zoho mail over third party systems (Microsoft Exchange and Google Gmail).

Jen W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 09/04/2018

Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now.

Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that.

I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

Cons

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally as you're typing them. With Zoho it's more like you look up each data field first on your own to be sure the account doesn't exist before entering it.

That can be pretty tedious for an already tedious job like assisting our reps with data entry. The result is lost notes, because some are on one of the duplicates and some are on the other. I've seen this particular problem cause a lot of lost time and energy for outside reps in particular, who go out to an account not knowing the most up to date information about it.

I also found the other tools to be less useful than in other CRMs. For instance, generating a report on your pipeline and what stage the accounts are in. Other CRMs in a similar price range are easily capable of telling a user how many prospects are in follow up or final stages of the sales process. While using Zoho, I actually tracked my pipeline on my own separately using a spreadsheet. It was easier and more intuitive than the CRM offered. Now, leading a team, I would not use this CRM and this would be a big reason why. I can't imagine trying to track the progress of our leads via a team using this CRM's tools.