Zoho CRM Reviews

Zoho CRM

4.3 (6,733)
Write a Review!
CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

(6,733)
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.1/5
Customer Support Software
4.1/5

Johanna
Johanna

Nice tool to use for your business

Reviewed on 05/04/2024

Pros

It can be used in any device with a browser efficiently

Cons

I only like the least is its customer support it takes little bit of time to response.

Tyler
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Zoho CRM Admin for over a decade!

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Pros

What help us choose Zoho CRM over other platforms is the customization. This allowed us to put together a custom tailored user experience. As our company has grown we have been able to take advantage of the integration with other platforms. Zoho CRM workflows i.e. automations are heaven sent! We have been able to automate so many of our emails, field updates, quotes and sales orders etc. To keep things simple this CRM is flexible, scalable and has a ton of options.

Cons

Because you have so much flexibility the learning curve can be a bit overwhelming at first. We are on a ZohoOne Enterprise edition and the ZohoOne team has help me countless times with Flows and integrations. When searching for a phone number it can be picky, for example if I have a phone number 888-888-8888 i have to include the hyphen. I can't just search the phone number 8888888888.

• Customer Support Software

If you want to keep your sanity, then stay away from ZOHO

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

The benefits this software provides is nothing more than any other CRM available. Keep records of your accounts, logs of communication, track your sales pipeline, etc. etc.

Pros

The CRM is easy to use. Unlike other CRM products, with Zoho you don't have to be an expert to get started. The interface is clean and easy to use. It doesn't have all the insane features that other products have, but that is what sets Zoho apart because they are trying to keep it simple for small businesses.

Cons

There's too many issues with this product to even begin listing. The application is buggy. I started reporting bugs to their support department but they occupied too much of my time and would remote into my computer and repeat the same steps over and over again, expecting a different result. I gave up on reporting issues. They don't even care to fix them anyways. The support is extremely poor. I'd rather have them offer no support than the support they provide, as you'll get even more frustrated with their support than not even having support at all. We had an "Enterprise Account Manager" which wasn't very responsive. Any unresolved issues with the application he would just send back to the support department (the same support department you'd been previously fighting with for months on petty issues) and then nothing would end up getting done. Based on my conversations with the account manager, I can confidently say that nobody in the organization has any clue what's going on. Nobody in the company has any empowerment to do anything, everybody acts like pre-programmed robots. There is a horrible communication gap between departments, nobody is on the same page, everybody just passes the buck thinking somebody else will take care of the issue. You can tell there is a pretty bad work ethic and culture. You'll get the run around and end up getting exhausted and give up. You end up having a second job just trying to deal with Zoho. It's quite simple, STAY AWAY.

Murat
  • Industry: Medical Devices

• Customer Support Software

Good CRM with room for improvement

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

Useful CRM with great functionality. Need to spend the time and set it up.

Useful CRM with great functionality. Need to spend the time and set it up.

Pros

Complete CRM solution for reasonable price.

Cons

All ZOhO products are separate and in order to work together they need to be externally synced.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zendesk, intercom, Dixa, Salesforce. And Notion.
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Key to customer success and business growth.

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

Zoho CRM offers robust suite of features for managing customer’s relationships and streamlining sales processes.

Pros

One thing I like the most about Zoho CRM is its user friendly interface and its ability to shamelessly integrate with other Zoho application, making it a comprehensive solution for businesses of all size.

Cons

While Zoho CRM offers great features, the learning curve can be steep for new users, particularly when it comes to customising platforms to fit specific business needs.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The best use of your time with ZoHo

Reviewed on 30/03/2024

Pros

1. Easy to use
2. Detail oriented
3. Mobile friendly
4. Effective project management

Cons

1. Average UI
2. Hang frequently
3. Bit pricey
4. Operates slowly

siyabonga
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Zoho easy to use

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

Pros

Simple and reliable. It is easy to use, its user-friendly and value for money

Cons

It is a lack of customization. Tailored according my style

John

• Customer Support Software

Zoho CRM is very comprehensive, but very steep setup and learning curve

Reviewed on 06/04/2024

Zoho is comprehensive and can be a great fit for some businesses, it just depends on what you are looking for and what you are expecting of it.

Pros

I was sold on how robust the system is, from the CRM capabilities all the way through the sales pipeline management and sale performance tracking.

Cons

I found Zoho's lack of customized fields an issue for us, and the setup was a bit difficult. Plus the lack of access to some AI features except for top paying customers, was a turn-off.

HubSpot CRM and Zendesk Suite
Benjamin
  • Industry: Wholesale

Good CRM, but lacking intuitive features

Reviewed on 10/04/2024

Decent starter CRM if you're ona budget.

Decent starter CRM if you're ona budget.

Pros

Mostly easy to use. Simple interface. Good value CRM without an outrageous upgrade fee. Good contact management.

Cons

Slightly lacking when it came to usability and the "fun" factor. CRMs don't have to be fun but it just feels a bit soul less compared to many others.

India
India
  • Industry: Insurance Software
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Social Media Powerhouse

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Pros

It’s easy to use and very social media friendly.

Cons

There are sometimes bugs in the software.

Flexible CRM

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pros

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to.
- Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns)
- Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos
- Email tracking is built in!
- Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Cons

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing.
- The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load.
- You cannot schedule emails
- Incoming emails cannot be synced

Insightly and Nutshell

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

I wanted to integrate with live chat. Also, Pipedrive does not separate leads from contacts and I needed to be able to do that.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The price point and flexibility of the software.
Aliz
Aliz
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

• Customer Support Software

Much more than a sales app

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

For its features and the cost/value advantage over other tools.
Claire
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Just Amazing

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day.
The price is cost effective and value for money.
The customer service is outstanding.
98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system.
If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Cons

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great product for small business scaling up

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pros

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Cons

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.
Damian
Damian
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Saqlain
Saqlain
  • Industry: Accounting Software

CRM for Small Business

Reviewed on 15/08/2021

Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did.

And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Pros

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business.

WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy.

Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy.

The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Cons

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep.

In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Dropbox Business, OneDrive, and Google Workspace

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our [email protected] for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.
Kelly M
Kelly M

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Pros

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

Cons

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

john

• Customer Support Software

Zoho CRM is very good, but it's not brilliant.

Reviewed on 05/10/2022

It's very good at delivering against the key tasks of CRM, but it's not amazing. Also, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be (approx 100% more expensive now, than when I first started using it).

Pros

It's relatively cheap (approx $40 per user). It does everything I need from CRM (Contact Management / Sales Pipeline Management / Sales Order Management / Invoicing) relatively well.

Cons

The interface always has been (and seems like it will always be) a bit clunky. I've also always hated that those arriving at the early stage of the sales process (Leads) cannot automatically be moved to 'Contacts' / 'Prospects'. I find this infuriating.

Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM better at the tasks i required. Easier to learn on the job. Zoho is quite simple to use, especially when compared to Microsoft Dynamics.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho much simpler than Dynamics to learn and use. Zoho much cheaper than Hubspot, which have an amazing knack of 'not having the tools you need (within the current package you pay for!).'
Royce
  • Industry: Media Production

Highly recommend Zoho CRM / Zoho one

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

Its great. Getting the Zoho One pakage is the way to go which is only $40 per month and gives you over 40 Apps to run your business. and because they all talk to each other, it makes things a bit easier to manage. For example. I was using an Excel spreadsheet for contacts, accounting software for invoices, Excel for expenses, google forms for my forms, zapier for anything that didn't connect to each other, and a couple of other apps to make my business run. The accounting software I was using was $30 a month on its own. so it was worth the change for me.

Pros

How i was able to capture leads from multiple sources and have them come to the one place. Having the mobile app really helps keeping track of your contacts on the go. Workflow automation saves me a tonne of time every week.

Cons

The learning curve can be initially overwhelming.

Expensify, FreshBooks, and AI Field Management

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Cheaper, saved me a lot more time, Mobile apps, AI insights, Automations, Quicker invoicing and expenses

MYOB Business, Zapier, Wave, Xero, and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

All my business apps were housed in one place. It was an easy decision.
Anju
Anju

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals.

This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Cons

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Liza
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

• Customer Support Software

An integrated solution that suits everyone to properly organize relationships with customers

Reviewed on 15/06/2022

Zoho CRM helped us organize everything related to our customers' contact data, contracts and documents in one place, and also enabled us to schedule the sending of appropriate offers to them at different times and within a specific time frame, and indeed, automation helped us enhance the confidence of existing customers and attract new customers as well.

Pros

I like the simplicity and ease of use that Zoho CRM offers us, as it enables us to create folders for all our clients as well as organize records with their data and requests as well as save all documents and archive email and transactions made by our team and between them. I love how Zoho CRM filters customers by suggested topic, which makes it easy to create lists of important information about a specific group of customers based on their specialties or interests, so that our team can reach them quickly and offer tailored offers. I like how easy it is to customize it to automatically send emails to a group of clients, and I like the fact that Zoho CRM integrates multiple communication methods easily, such as WhatsApp, so that we can also send messages and links to customers and also we can receive customer requests and inquiries and respond to them in the same way. It is great to find all the records related to customer inquiries and requests, as well as the date they were referred to the relevant team member, as well as the results that were reached in one place in an organized manner.

Cons

I love the fact that Zoho CRM has no unpleasantness, as it is simple, easy to use, low cost, and integrates strongly with email and social media platforms easily, which makes it a suitable choice for all needs.

• Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Outstanding CRM Solution

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

Pros

I have had the pleasure of using ZOHO CRM for the past year, and I must say, it has been an outstanding experience. ZOHO CRM has not only streamlined our sales and customer management processes but has also significantly improved our overall efficiency.One of the standout features of ZOHO CRM is its user-friendly interface. Setting up the system was a breeze, and the customizable dashboards allowed us to tailor the platform to our specific needs. This flexibility was a game-changer for our team, as it ensured we could focus on what matters most - building and maintaining strong customer relationships.The automation tools in ZOHO CRM have been a time-saver. We were able to automate repetitive tasks, such as lead assignment and follow-up emails, allowing our sales team to concentrate on closing deals. The system's analytics and reporting capabilities are robust and provided invaluable insights into our sales pipeline and customer behavior.Collaboration within our team improved significantly due to the shared calendar and task management features. This made it easy for everyone to stay on the same page, even when working remotely.ZOHO's customer support has been top-notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and ready to assist with any issues or questions that arise.Overall, ZOHO CRM has transformed the way we manage customer relationships and sales. It's a powerful, intuitive, and customizable solution that I would highly recommend

Cons

One aspect of ZOHO CRM that some users may find less favorable is its pricing structure. While it offers a free version and various pricing tiers, the cost can add up, especially if you require advanced features or have a larger team. Additionally, some users have mentioned that the learning curve can be steep for complex customizations, so it may not be the best choice for those seeking a simpler out-of-the-box solution. However, these drawbacks should be weighed against the platform's benefits and how well it aligns with your business needs.

Zedekiah
Zedekiah

• Customer Support Software

Perfect Balance Between Affordability and Benefits, Suitable for any Customer Relations Needs

Reviewed on 09/11/2023

Over the years, Zoho CRM has really gained popularity in our organization. It offers a range of benefits at a really affordable price. It has really elevated our sales, marketting and customer service aspects to greater heights. We have been able to maintain our long time clients and attract new one. We can now comfortably say our clinic has grown courtesy of Zoho CRM

Pros

Zoho CRM is a tool that we have found quite critical in the management of our sales, marketing and customer service aspects of our business. It's setup and implementing process is uncomplicated and comes with a user friendly interface which simplifies the utilization experience. Being a web based app it is compatible with our computers and even available in a mobile app making it's accessibility such a breeze. We have experienced lots of benefits from Zoho CRM. From being able to connect with our customers through the various channels. It provides emailing for easier record keeping of responses from email, calling through the telephony feature that allows us to schedule calls and follow up with clients through calls and social media where we are able to manage our different page profiles and check on clients feedback. Also we are able to segment customers for ease of recording and appointment scheduling. Events management is easy, we are able to invite clients to any events from the customer database. Lastly Zoho CRM perform deep analysis on the different facets of the business and generate reports that help us track progress of the business

Cons

Honestly Zoho CRM is a blend of lots of benefits. I really have nothing against it

Craig

Biased for a Reason

Reviewed on 07/03/2020

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be).

No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option.

An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Jen
  • Industry: Management Consulting

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 09/04/2018

Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now.

Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that.

I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

Cons

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally as you're typing them. With Zoho it's more like you look up each data field first on your own to be sure the account doesn't exist before entering it.

That can be pretty tedious for an already tedious job like assisting our reps with data entry. The result is lost notes, because some are on one of the duplicates and some are on the other. I've seen this particular problem cause a lot of lost time and energy for outside reps in particular, who go out to an account not knowing the most up to date information about it.

I also found the other tools to be less useful than in other CRMs. For instance, generating a report on your pipeline and what stage the accounts are in. Other CRMs in a similar price range are easily capable of telling a user how many prospects are in follow up or final stages of the sales process. While using Zoho, I actually tracked my pipeline on my own separately using a spreadsheet. It was easier and more intuitive than the CRM offered. Now, leading a team, I would not use this CRM and this would be a big reason why. I can't imagine trying to track the progress of our leads via a team using this CRM's tools.