Pipeliner CRM

The Better CRM - Built For Sales, Used By Sales!

4.7 /5 (165 reviews) Write a Review!

Charles N.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

The Best CRM Software in Town

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Pipeliner CRM is a software that I have used for my business over a period of time, and I can testify that it is quite easy and cheaper to use than other softwares for CRM. The quality and durability is immeasurable and very refined. It can track and save lead information that can help you generate sales.

Pros

I like almost everything about CRM Pipeliner, but I love it mostly because it's easy to use, and its quality is unquantifiable. So, Pipeliner CRM is the kind of CRM that I recommend for anyone who wishes to be successful in his sales activities and digital marketing in general.

Cons

What I like least about the Pipeliner CRM is the clip tool that enables user to save lead generated from the internet websites.

Arno F.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

• Customer Support Software

Excellent tool also for small business!

Reviewed on 01/09/2017

My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media.
About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships.
It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c
Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.

Pros

The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me.
Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

Cons

There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

Ian L.

• Customer Support Software

At last a CRM that actually helps you to sell.

Reviewed on 17/04/2016

Pros

I've used many different CRM's throughout my 20+ years in sales and Pipeliner comes out on top. I love how Pipeliner put everything you need right in from of you, no having to click around multiple screens or complicated navigation. Plus everything looks so great. You don't see a dull spreadsheet style layout of data, you see the logo's of your clients, you see the faces of your contacts and you see all of your opportunities laid out neatly in the relevant stage of the sales process. Everything you nee to make the right decisions quickly is right there, with even more insight no more than a click or two away.

For us Pipeliner has transformed CRM from being passive and dull to being an active and engaging experience. I particularly love how you can easily mould Pipeliner around the way you work rather than being forced to change the way you work to comply with the way the CRM is designed. You really do get the sense the Pipeline team know what sales and selling is all about and they've worked hard to build a platform that keeps you focused and moving forward.

It's already a great tool we love to use and with every new release introducing amazing new features it's set to get better and better. Thank you Pipeliner.

Cons

The mobile app is in need of an update so I'm looking forward to the new version coming out later this month. Having a telephone support number would be nice to have.

Daniel S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

CRM Review

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Excellent system easy to use implement and is very effective

Pros

Handling opportunities (click and drag). Targeted values, and sales velocity features

Cons

Difficulty deleting unwanted opportunities

Valentin J.

Best CRM I used

Reviewed on 24/07/2015

The things which I like about Pipeliner are the following:

1. It's NOT ONLY cloud based, but it has a local offline PC/Mac software, which syncs to the cloud. This way ot's fast and gives access to your data anytime, anywhere. With other cloud based systems I have been waiting for the changes to refresh, and offline I did NOT have access to my data.

2. The relationshop between contacts, accounts, related accounts is just brilliant. With Pipeliner I can see everything in one place. Other CRM systems were also like this IN THEORY (every CRM company pithces this), but in fact, if I made a note to Contact A, then a note to Contact B, then a note the Account A where these contacts belonged or to Opportunity 1, I could NOT see all this data together. With Pipeliner, it does not matter what part of the account I am viewing, the contact, the account or the opportunity, ALL data is visible EVERYWHERE. This is one of the most important tests of a CRM system.

3. Visual aspect: you also get a visual, drag & drop pipeline where al deals show up and you have again access to all related data.

4. Data synking: synchs seamlessly with Google Calendar, contacts and Gmail, on demand, instantly or whenever you want it. Other cloud based CRM solutions were totally out of the user's hands running once every 15 mins or so; here with Pipleliner you have total control on the synking.

5. Account history feed: all emails and other related bits of data for an acocunt (or even related acocunts) will be shown on a Feed, similar to a Facebook timeline, which I tihnk it's a smart solution, every piece of data is there at your fingertips.

Chijioke A.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Pipeliner CRM, the best Professional way to sell

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

It has been a worthy experience. Basically, I am solving the problem of managing the efficiency of each sales rep in the sales process and encouraging them to build on it through effective sales cadence.
It also helps the team members not to have a collision with regards to contacting same account by various members of the sales team.

Pros

The detailed process assists both the Sales Manager and Representatives to manage the whole sales process in a more professional way.

A detailed Tech and Process that will ensure various sales reps do not contact or bother the same account which will eventually result to loosing the account.

Also, a tech that provides detailed information about the strength and weakness of each sales rep, which will enable the manager to build on the strengths rather than focusing on improving on the weaknesses of the reps.

It also helps the manager in evaluating various efforts put into the process by individual sales reps for adequate and deserved benefits for the reps.

Finally, it give this assurance to sales reps that there is assistance at any stage of the sales process.

Cons

I dislike the possibility of the the technology chosen by the Sales Manager to cumbersome for sales reps.

Kristen R.

• Customer Support Software

Pipeliner is easy for adminstrators

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

The sales team uses it to enter opportunities. I use it to pull reports and import contacts and accounts

Pros

User friendly and easy to train employees on

Cons

Syncing but that is not needed on the cloud version

Achabeza A.

How I got to know about CRM

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

I would say my overall experience would be great. This is actually my introduction into CRM platforms and thanks to Pipeliner I have been educated on several aspects of sales especially managing your sales pipeline.
Pipeliner is a sales tool I would recommend at the moment to anyone in sales or Business development.

Pros

With pipeline I think it's the best way to let you know how the sales funnel or sales pipeline function. This was my introduction into CRM platforms but this introduction has increased my confidence in handling not only sales but Business development activities ad these fields are very related.
Being able to handle leads and opportunities based on their resourcefulness is a thumbs up for me. No more waste of time on leads or opportunities which won't lead to any good.

Cons

I can't really say what I dislike about it as this is my first experience with CRM platforms as a whole. I'm just getting to know Pipelner.
But I think the trial period is too short. 15 days I think. I think a month would be better.

Eric S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great Organizer

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

I like the way Pipeliner keeps activities sorted, recorded, and displayed. It makes my tasks better organized so things don't get forgotten.

Pros

Task tracking

Cons

Minimal information on the task icons.

Lori G.

PipelinerCRM - a CRM for today's sales rep

Reviewed on 01/05/2015

Pros

Pipeliner is our primary CRM for our sales and client success team. We moved from Salesforce.com to Pipeliner as a cost savings as well as looking for a tool that had a more progressive feature set. Of specific interest to us was the visual user interface of the opportunity pipeline and the social media integrations.

LinkedIN and other social integrations, the pipeline opportunity view, ability to build custom reports using any filter setting. The Pipeliner team from the CEO, to support, to marketing has been fantastic to deal with. They care about the success of their customers.

Cons

Our integration from Salesforce.com was a little challenging and we experienced some slow speeds, but much of that was due to the large number of records we were bringing in. In addition, we did not hire Pipeliner support to help us. We did it on our own. Those issues have all been resolved.

Kelvin K.

Got the CRM Model Right

Reviewed on 18/12/2014

We tried quite a few CRM apps before selecting Pipeliner including Salesforce. The bottom-line is that Pipeliner is the best combination of functionality, usability and value available in the market.

We were looking for an app that could handle three key major feature categories account/relationship modeling, visual pipeline display and marketing application integration. It seems like a simple set of requirements, but we found it amazingly hard to get all of these things working well in most packages.

When you add cost into the picture the competition narrowed very quickly.

Pros

Flexibility in modeling the account and contact relationships.
Ability to setup bi-directional interfaces with marketing automation apps.
Ability to visually display and manage sales process through the pipeline view.

Cons

3rd party add-on required for bi-directional integrations, but with that said the add-on offers significantly more functionality while still having a lower cost than the next best alternative.

Nonde S.

• Customer Support Software

Pipeliner CRM the best innovative soft ware ever

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pipeliner CRM,has brought about customer focused methodologies and high productivity from the sales representatives and it has enabled all departments to collaborate and work as one.
It has drastically lowered costs and has reduced the risk of failure.

Pros

Uniform navigation ,Learn once use every where.

Cons

At the moment nothing much that i have come across.

Adefemi A.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

CONVENIENCE

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

FROM MY OBSERVATION ON THE TRIAL VERSION IT IS BEEN THE MOST CONVENIENT TOOL FOR CRM IN MY EXPERIENCE

Pros

EASY TO USE , SIMPLE INTEGRATION AND AN ALL IN ONE TOOL

Cons

LEAST CLIPPING OF CONTACT FROM SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND WEBSITE

Max L.

Pipeliner CRM Navigator – Where a salesperson starts their day.

Reviewed on 18/04/2016

Pros

The new Navigator feature is by far one of the best new features added to Pipeliner. This is their dashboard where you can see where you stand against your goal, who you need to call or email, what accounts have not been contacted in a while etc. This helps take the guess work out of who should I call today and why.

Cons

Mobile app is a bit limited right now. However, the new app should be out in 2-4 weeks which will add a new look and a bunch of new features.

Folarin A.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

CRM of Chioce

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Development of sales funnel

Pros

It's visually stimulating and very sales friendly to use and analyze/

Cons

Not too applicable to Pharma sales. Should be expanded to cover large pharma based sales companies.

Ubong A.

Pipeliner CRM: Is the best CRM ever

Reviewed on 28/10/2019

Pros

Artificial Intelligence, sales force automation, marketing automation, customer support, reporting and analytics.

Cons

i have not notice any dislike about this software.

Salvador A.

• Customer Support Software

Best CRM for success. On the screen all data you require to focus

Reviewed on 19/04/2016

Pros

Very easy to manage your opportunities. You have access to all the info you require to achieve your sales objectives

Cons

It wold be better the interface in a browser, it is easier to copy and paste date when you fill a form.

Yidideya G.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

• Customer Support Software

The best tool to Manage your Sales .

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Pros

Its very simple to use and rapidly and easy customized to a company requirement and modification.You can easly manage your sales teams performance and get the feedback with in a click.

Cons

* The lead Conversation ratio
*Opportunity Closing ratio
*Managing the and update at each stage of sales process

Cornelius A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Sales Made Easy

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Splendid

Pros

Very easy to set up and easy to use. The

Cons

None for now. This is the way to go now

Anthony O.

• Customer Support Software

The best CRM software ever!

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

It automates and simplifies sales data in an incredibly easy way.

Pros

I love Pipeliner's colourful and highly visual user interface, I love the ease of navigation, high end functionality and unique features.

Cons

Nothing for now. But I will surely write an update when I find one.

Bernard O.

Labour of love simplified

Reviewed on 09/07/2019

The software corrected the anomalies observed with the traditional pipelines. I am hoping to maximise customers relationship management with the solution.

Pros

The usability as in simplifying an otherwise difficult task. The visibility of the software and seat customization across platforms.

Cons

I can not recognize those features as I am yet to come across any.

Jimson O.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

crossing of products

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

Tremendously inspiring and useful for perfect data preservation

Pros

The availability and easy of usage with every information readily available

Cons

The software has a robust outlook hence could take a while to get use to quick paths or short cut

Cosby I.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Good software

Reviewed on 07/09/2019

I can relate with customers in details no matter the period.

Pros

Pipeliner CRM gives you all you need at a glance. Makes keeping up with customers easy.

Cons

To master Pipeliner CRM and make good use of its features might take a while.

Nuel E.

PipeLiner Crm

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

i enjoyed using the software. its comfortable and integrates easily.

Pros

ease of use and setup of the system. visual dashboard to see my reports in one place.

Cons

some of my data didn't show up when i uploaded my contacts csv.

Geoffrey U.

Great Sales Solution Package

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

It is very easy to use; the user interface is fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use and the details covered. Every Sales organization should have it.

Cons

This software should be made available in all business school libraries