Kelli T.

Celoxis and the Professional Services Consultant

Reviewed on 30/11/2016

I am professional services consultant managing 15-25 projects at a time and contributing on 10-15 tasks for other colleagues per week. I find Celoxis an easy tool to manage my tasks and workflow. The dashboards are great and I like the ease of time entry as compared to Salesforce.

Pros

Because all consultants use Celoxis it has become a great resource for information. You can quickly search for documents, projects, status updates. You can also quickly see a dashboard of your projects status and deliverables.

Cons

The Time entry filter size has created a problem for us, I'd like to see this increased.

Khalid O.
  • Industry: Investment Management Software

• Customer Support Software

Probably the most comprehensive and easy to use project management product

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

Positive in all aspects

Pros

All PM aspect in the bouquet
Accessible from anywhere

team/client engagement

Cons

Dashboard flexibility
granularity of the tool

lack of native mobile/tables app
collaboration could be enhanced

Erin E.

• Customer Support Software

Celoxis has many customizable features and works well for our mid-size agency

Reviewed on 12/04/2016

Celoxis has more features than we know what to do with. We are able to pull data, create custom views/reports, and fine-tune this program any way we see fit. We have a team of about 20, so a relatively small agency and each of our team members have found Celoxis easy to use and easy to modify to fit their needs.

At first it was a bit of a sensory overload as they say, with so many boxes and options it was overwhelming. However, once you create a dashboard that clearly displays the info you need, Celoxis becomes much more manageable.

For the most part, the Celoxis team is responsive when you encounter any problems or troubleshooting. It is nice to be able to reach them 24/7 and get a prompt response.

Overall, Celoxis fit our agency's needs very well. We are able to track our time, send out invoices, and see our sales pipeline all with one program. Before Celoxis, we had to use a separate document or website or tool for each task. Celoxis has absolutely streamlined our process and the way we communicate as a team.

Kevin W.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Pros

My company has recently started to take off and we are now managing multiple projects and portfolios simultaneously, and with the rapid growth it has been a challenge to keep everything organized. I decided to ditch my age-old time keeping tool and started using Celoxis and I couldn't be happier! The resource utilization and capacity planning features have made it feature has made it incredibly easy to make smarter resourcing decisions across all of our projects. I also love the fantastic visibility of this platform which allows me to spot potential labor and revenue issues that before would have gone unnoticed. Celoxis is incredibly user friendly, and if for some reason you ever run into trouble, there is amazing customer support that will help you through anything you need.

Cons

Integration could be stronger for calendar and events. Currently I can only export my events to Outlook.

Oliver M.
  • Industry: Design

Improving constantly

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Pros

The UI is clean and improving constantly. Time bookings are simple and with support from my seniors not at all laborious.

Cons

The UX needs improvements, the flows are confusing and menu structures are often complex. I get very frustrated with the position of buttons on the screens and organisation of the timesheets.

Felix C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Nice, simple concept that needs polishing

Reviewed on 22/08/2017

Would be nice to have a way to change the state of an app item through API

Pros

Simple concept all around (set up, general usage, reports, creating apps)
Smooth operation with API query

Cons

Plenty of minor bugs when installed in Windows Server, though they don't affect the overall operation of the system
Needs more thorough and accurate documentation

Srivatshan K.

User friendly

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

very good.

Pros

User friendly and very easy to handle, time and cost saving.

Cons

non compatibility in mobile.

build an app to enter the data through a mobile application

Katie F.

Good Software

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Pros

Easy to use. Simple to learn and teach others how to use.

Cons

No undo button. No ability to copy + paste resources from tasks to tasks.

Gautier M.

• Customer Support Software

After the use of mac based Gantt planning app, searching an online app with calendar sync :...

Reviewed on 27/08/2017

Publications of the project tasks cleanly on each of our team member google calendar.

Pros

Gantt edition is at its top, calendar publication is reliable, ergonomy is quite enjoyable, and at the top, you have a present customer service, which reactive for a feature we were missing (separate publications on vcal, distinguishing projects from tasks and events). That feature is to be coming, but such reactions are really enjoyable.

Cons

Name is not easy to remind, as it as no link either to Gantt, tasks, projects or something like that. That may have unserved its developer a bit. Really, not much to add here : think of it like a nice to use (dapulse, basecamp...) with omniplan or MS Project features. Yep.

Sunny A.

Comprehensive

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

Pros

I think that this tool have many function that no more doesn't have. It is a smooth operation and flexible.

Cons

Little to confusing at first but after that it is simple to use.Sometimes celoxis hard to use and slow.

Francisco C.
  • Industry: Research

Celoxis- Great experience so far

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Overall we are managing large scale facility and research projects with the tool. We are still learning to utilize its full functionality, but it has been incredibly helpful to the on site engineering teams.

Pros

Web based application that incorporated scheduling, cost, risk management and reporting. Reports are easily developed and customized. You can imports schedules from MS Project or excel files. there is clear tracking and recording of who makes changes to the projects. You can customize client views (different from operational PM views).

Cons

Entering cost data is not straightforward.

Vikas C.

Professional & Easy to use interface

Reviewed on 02/04/2016

Celoxis is an all-in-one, customizable project management and work collaboration platform targeted for mid-to-large sized businesses. Some key features include portfolio management, robust scheduling, costing, revenue forecasting, advanced resource capacity/utilization management and custom apps.
The vendor's value proposition is that with Celoxis, users can get rid of multiple applications or spreadsheets to manage and track bugs, issues or risks, approvals and other workflows that are crucial to their project and organizational success.
Celoxis is a collaborative software that allows for project discussions and conversations on tasks/other work items including documents. With the activity stream, users can stay up-to-date on all conversations in one place. Full email integration support is provided.
Celoxis is fully customizable and integrates with third party products such as Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks Online and Salesforce.com. Support services include comprehensive documentation, access to an online community, email-based support, onboarding programs, and one-on-one web-based training modules. Celoxis is one of the few project management software to offer a choice of deployment: a cloud-based (SaaS) and an on-premise installation.

Pascal D.

Very good product

Reviewed on 25/08/2020

Pros

the best tool i try for my team .
I renew my licence each year

Cons

Send email to customer from task or application

Marie W.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Celoxis User Review

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

Pros

It is simple to use and easy to navigate

Cons

I cannot do anything on a split screen, this HAS to be a full screen operation

Steve W.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Great for enterprise project tracking

Reviewed on 01/11/2019

Very Good, Love it

Pros

Good multi project resource planing software.

Cons

No chance to edit a mistake. Can't go back.

Carlos B.
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

A great tool for your money...

Reviewed on 15/09/2020

It is great, we really like it!

Pros

once you learn how to use it, it become your right hand!

Cons

I would like phone support instead of using email...

Stacie M.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent product that has ease of use and complexity

Reviewed on 20/03/2017

I have been using this product for two years and it meets need I didn't even know I had! My company has adopted it globally and Celoxis has a super responsive support team.

Pros

Great project management and business intelligence tool

Cons

Could do with better filtering for regional use.
More field options for filtering & grouping across all reports.

Christopher B.
  • Industry: Publishing

Fully featured, intuitive software

Reviewed on 28/10/2016

I've used Celoxis for managing multiple publishing projects at once. The features for both the project manager and project resource are straightforward and exactly what we need. The Celoxis team continues to introduce new features with every version and builds an easy-to-use product. The customer service has always been helpful whenever I've had a question or issue.

Pros

Ease of user interaction, customer support, customizability of reports and tracking

Cyril H.
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

The perfect balance between ease-of-use and power

Reviewed on 06/04/2017

A few years back, we took the time to try a number of PM tools. The most easy to use solutions offered poor features, and the most powerful ones were very difficult to implement and run on a day-to-day basis. We ended up opting for Celoxis which significantly improved our workflow and keeps our projects under full control. Give it a (free) try!

Pros

The balance between ease-of-use and power.

Cons

As a design agency, we feel that the interface could be improved.

Pallavi B.
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

Timesheet Management for mid sized teams

Reviewed on 23/05/2021

I mainly use it for day to day timesheet management. Whenever we have needed new user licenses added in celoxis team has been super quick in responding

Pros

The time entry and consulting report maintenance are great features. You are able to extract most reports as csv's which is a plus

Cons

The way you create tasks and subtasks is good. However if users spend time under a subtask then it is 2-3 clicks to see the total effort.

Ryan R.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

• Customer Support Software

A project management platform at its finest

Reviewed on 28/11/2016

I'm a project engineer at a manufacturing and engineering design firm and I use Celoxis more than daily. It can take few days to learn, but once you have it down it is by far the best platform I've ever used to manage projects. It is useful for project engineers and all the way up to senior management to manage small projects, programs, and employees. It really is an all-in-one product and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Frequent updates and bug fixes
Inter-facility coordination
Seamless timeline creation and management
Hours tracking and analysis for large groups of people

Cons

I have no cons. In the past year, Celoxis has fixed all the problems I originally had with it (mainly bugs).

Beth M.

Great Software for IT Projects

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

Overall, the product is stable and reliable. I only had one issue after an update a little over a year ago, where I had entered my time on my mobile device, and I had found that it wasn't there when I had logged onto my desktop version.

Pros

The great part of this software is the ability to update information in the Gantt chart as needed. It also gives you accurate percentage of project tasks per user and accurate percentages in what has been completed against the project deadline, which is very useful in Technical Services.

Cons

I still wish that once a task or project status is "completed", the timers would be deleted as well. In our company, we have many projects with many tasks, thus one can have multiple timers, and that adds up! It can take (waste) much time in deleting timers, so having the timers "go away" when a task is completed would be very useful.

Gavin H.

It's Good

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

Pros

It is fairly easy to understand and use.

Cons

You do not have much control over the views you can create. That is to say, there was information I wanted to add to a view that I couldn't, or I couldn't organize a report in a manner I wanted to.

Whitney P.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use product hits all the top needs

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

Overall, Celoxis has really helped our business streamline processes and reporting. Time and task tracking is easier and more transparent to project managers and clients, and reporting is much less time intensive than our previous methods. I have been very pleased with the software and the customer service each time an issue is raised.

Pros

I like that the interface is very user friendly. I also like that the reports are customizable. We have been able to integrate a lot of reporting into Celoxis that was previously done using Excel or a similar program. Celoxis is able to collect all of our data and organize it effectively, thus ensuring we don't have to go to a lot of extra work to manipulate the data into the reports we want to see.

Cons

The new interface isn't as useful for me as the previous one. It works better for my resources, but as an admin, it seems less friendly than before. Namely, the drop downs and options available under Reports and other areas are not as customizable. I liked having my full list of starred reports available previously, whereas now I find myself accessing the full 'All Reports' page more frequently to navigate. I mainly use reports in the system to it was more convenient to have only my preferred ones all listed in one place.

Consolidated Project management for Consulting and Solutions firm

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

It is very good, from my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] perspective and PMO, it is fantastic to have the whole information of our projects online and with consolidated resources reports and the Gantt is very nice, much better than Microsoft Project.

Pros

Easy of use of the Gantt and Work Load, even if some other things are not really UX friendly or intuitive...

Cons

Sometimes is not clear how to perform some tasks, Customer service is very straight and I feel they do not listen to the customer needs on specific issues, then they reply very plain.