12,869 reviews

Basecamp

Flexible project management & team communication tool

4.3 /5 (12869 reviews) Write a Review!

12,869 reviews
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization
  • Used Other for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

I'm not sure if it's the same people on this one, since there are different versions of this...

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

For the fact that it's an app on a major app store, I would have obviously come across it, for the fact that it was something of some form of various thing that I would come across in categorical and ad hoc searching, as it turns out.

Aside from not understanding what the purpose of the software was, based on the description that was included in all of the versions in the App Store, I found it particularly disparaging to the community that they framed the purpose of the app as an occupation and dump in of trucks and trailers, and tons of people from out of town, on any given day, whereas the trailers were there in supposition that they were showers that were provided to the homeless, on one day.

On one hand, they're not there every day, but on the other hand, it was a bit strange that this ended up being what the app is about.

Pros

In essence, I suppose that this app seems a bit in opposition to the browsing app store user coming across it and then, at some point, upon trying to understand what the portent of the impact of the software is, fairly soon turns up browsing through more apps, wondering what this app is about; particularly to have 3 release versions of it, at this point in time.

Regardless, it turned in to a yellow sign "base camp" social work news article publication thing for the sake of publicizing push material of support for what ended up being a seething attrition for the locals of the area where the "base camp" installment of "obviously, it's on account of the app in the app store thing," and on top of that, there was significant opposition to me as a mental health client recipient of services (supposedly), just tangentially, and for a few times, perhaps, of this art therapy group of people, and then they talked and acted out towards me in my head, outside of any sort of professional or service provider and client circumstances.

Cons

I feel like the spirit of development in software, for the purpose of disparaging the client, of a completely different and separate supposition of relation, whatsoever, in regards to the original purpose of meeting with these developers, is simply wrong and unprofessional. These developers cause a significant problem in a different locality between people who are not housed in downtown Los Angeles, on the incident that happened witnessed, and whatever the story was in my head about what anyone might think about such an influx of people in to the area, which is all too common, in various ways;

On top of that, they're plotted right at 222 S. Hill St. 7th floor, Los Angeles, CA, 90012, and they do events of disparagement against me and my family commonly, while trying to suppose that their self esteem is supported and is superior, while homeless and mentally ill bullying and stalking victims are inferior, on account of group brute strength over an individual. They run ostensibly false and slight charity drives for supposedly unfortunate other people.

Maisarah H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Working with client using Basecamp

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

I really like to use Basecamp especially when client can shared the collaborative project with their team on real-time and adding input for the project.

Pros

Basecamp is very useful when i running a project that are involving client in to track the progress and process of the project directly. The message board is very useful that acted as a memo board for any update from company for mass distribution.

Cons

I'm trying to copy a task for recurring daily task, but there are no option to do it directly and i need to copy it manually and it is kind of ineffective and taking too much time.

Nichole P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

The best all in one HQ for remote teams

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

Overall, I love the way it feels like a virtual headquarters for your company where employees can chat, stay up to date with projects, and post all related docs and files, and integrate schedules, but in order to get the best experience with running an office remotely there is such limitation and little customization available. This is a great start, but you still need to use other tools to get a comprehensive set of tools to run and operate your business.

Pros

I love the fact that basecamp feels like a virtual office. The dashboard looks like virtual rooms that one can enter depending on the department you want to access. Basecamp has many features to make it feel like you're at the office like the different departments with access to files, chat, project management , to-do's, groups, and a link to schedule your time and tasks and keep track of meetings.

Cons

There is very little customization that can be done besides adding a company logo, and setting up your departments, groups and selecting which features to incorporate into the department tiles. I would love to be able to custom colorize the look and feel to make it more unique and visual, but there are limitations. Each tile that can be used for departments or projects, also have very little room for customization and you're not able to create any unique features besides your standard to dos, schedule, chat, and files.

Jonathan B.

• Customer Support Software

Great choice for team discussion, file sharing and basic task tracking

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Our overall experience has been great. We were using a custom-built tool for team communication, but ultimately decided that Basecamp just has more features and will save us a lot of cash in the long run versus building the tool ourselves. It's nice that there is a flat charge for the service, instead of charging by the user like some other services do. This saves us a considerable amount of money.

Pros

It was very easy to setup and get going. We just invited our team members in with each of their email addresses and it handled the rest. Our entire team found it easy to create their account or do a social login.

We use it primarily as a message board and chat system on our team. I really like how the entire message board is searchable, which is useful for finding things later on. "Remember when we talked about XYZ", and you can just search for XYZ and it shows up quickly. The calendar and file sharing has also come in handy for simple things, though it's not as robust as using something like Google Calendar or Google Drive.

Basecamp also has a useful API that we've used to pull some data out of their system and display it in our other systems.

The mobile app works great. It's probably one of the best designed apps I've ever used, to be honest. It makes it easy to talk with the team while on-the-go.

Cons

I was hoping for some kind of wiki system to be included with Basecamp. You can kinda make up your own wiki using specific categories on the message board and file sharing, but it's not quite the same. A wiki would be really helpful for internal documentation.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

More orderly workflow

Reviewed on 23/03/2019

The fundamental advantage of Basecamp is the capacity to allot out explicit undertakings to explicit people and with a due date. Basecamp helps organizations to know which individuals from every office on chipping away at a customer. With the due date highlight, clients can demonstrate time-touchy or important matters. This component is discretionary, which enables our organization to recognize transient undertakings and long haul objectives. Basecamp's plan is agenda arranged. Agendas advance incredibly to our increasingly fastidious representatives, yet in addition, empowers the more Type B workers to center their thoughts into convenient and quantifiable assignments. The freshest move up to Basecamp 3 presented the Campfire include which is perfect for inward ventures, an advantage that was missing from the past rendition. This part of the product is ideal for intra-office non-customer work. For instance, the record supervisory crew utilizes this element to work together on building another layout for our customer introductions. In general, Basecamp enables my organization to accomplish extensive scale objectives by separating them into particular objectives.

Pros

I have been dealing with the customer confronting side of a medium-sized computerized advertising organization. I cherish that Basecamp adjusts superbly with our multi-customer firm. The latest upgrade to Basecamp 3 contributed to the item's utility. Basecamp's plan enables my collaborators and me to dole out and oversee undertakings crosswise over divisions. The new Campfire highlight extends Basecamp's utility to incorporate inner tasks, besides the principle advantage of sorting out customer work. This element takes into account an increasingly easygoing stream of thoughts for ventures that my group is chipping away at as a team.

Cons

After you have transferred documents, you can not download them combined at once. You need to exclusively download each document that you need. This can prompt having different form of a record. On the off chance that you don't erase a past adaptation of an archive, at that point there will be two. the best way to not keep running into this is to us the record fuction in Basecamp. This element is exceptionally essential. in the event that you don't remain over record the executives and discourse you could be soon over run and end up with a ton of tidy up work.

Abeer A.
  • Industry: Online Media

• Customer Support Software

A very handy tool for client management tasks

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Stefanie M.

Basecamp Review

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Overall, this is the most easy to understand and easy to navigate project CRM tool that I have used.

Pros

I think the system is very user-friendly. If someone was new to it, it wouldn't take much time for them to catch onto how to create and assign out tasks and task lists.

Cons

Using it as a daily task organizer only worked for select departments who had ALL tasks housed within the system. For departments that had additional tasks (client phone calls etc.) keeping up with daily tasks/keeping all teams up-to-date within the system was difficult.

You can only view one persons task list at a time to see what they have overdue, what is on deck for the day and what tasks are upcoming. If you have multiple team members on the project there is no easy way to see a quick overview of where everything stands aside from looking the actual project folder.

• Industry: Higher Education Software

I like it but still learning to navigate

Reviewed on 08/12/2019

It's a very helpful tool for staying connected with people outside of my organization that are overseeing and managing the same type of grant as me. It is truly helping to build/maintain a community of people that I don't know personally or work with directly / regularly but need to be in a network with. It helps me feel I'm not missing information I should be aware of and am up to date and in touch at the level I need to be in terms of professional accountability.

Pros

In my job, Basecamp is used as a platform for information and communication to be disseminated, shared resources to be stored, and deliverables to be submitted. There is a forum / chat feature where different members of the group (which consists of numerous grant programs around my state and the commission that we report to) can post to share information, ask questions, respond to questions, etc. I like that it's a tool outside of email that can be used professionally by many different people who don't work together directly but are connected in terms of the types of programs we oversee and implement. There are settings that allow users to choose what notifications to receive by email (for example, receiving an email for every post, receiving a daily digest, and choosing whether you want to receive these notifications only during your work hours). In terms of resource sharing/storage, it fuctions a bit like a fileshare or "shared drive" but for people who don't all work in the same organization. Because the commission we report to use Basecamp extensively to communicate with programs, I like knowing that I can go there to find the most up to date versions of documents, policies, etc. rather than having to rely on finding the most recent email in which an update was shared. I also like the use of uploading documents I'm required to submit.

Cons

I've been using Basecamp for 4-5 months and there is still a lot about it I'm gradually learning to navigate. I've recently asked for more training on its features. I feel that the more I use it the more it will come to feel familiar and user-friendly.

Karen F.
  • Industry: Animation

I love Basecamp

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

I've tried other project management software and to me Basecamp is the best.

Pros

I really enjoy Basecamp. My favourite feature is that I can bring clients and employees together in one project, but I can choose what the client sees and doesn't see. Ease of use is also a big plus.

Cons

I don't use many of the features, so it feels a bit like a waste.

• Customer Support Software

We tried to like it -- we really tried.

Reviewed on 28/06/2020

Good if you feel everyone needs to be hand-held on your time, and can't learn systems with a bit more horsepower and slightly less of a layman's interface.

Pros

It technically does what is supposed to -- manage tasks and keep people in sync -- if you don't mind spending lots of time doing it.

Cons

Basecamp is supposed to be one of those products you're supposed to love. After all, it's the source of Ruby on Rails, and DHH, et. We found it to be clunky and obtrusive -- a task update should take seconds, and multiple task updates should not be able to be done in bulk / faster -- and yet that's not the case with basecamp -- it's almost like the design objective was simply -- hey you should love the process of task management, and so let's make all that process management take lots of time.

Cindy C.

Basecamp Review

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

Basecamp has changed the way that we approach a project, but in a very positive way. It's made working on a project easier, since we can now upload all of our relevant files, pics or any other data pertaining to that project instead of using dropbox or google drive, straight into Basecamp and it's available to be viewed by any of the team members, provided that they have been added to the same project. Basecamp has even changed how we interact with each other at the office, since we use the chat feature on Basecamp, appropriately named campfire. It's essentially a chat room where we can send each other what is known as 'pings' so we don't need a separate instant messaging service to chat to each other. We even share videos and use emojis in our pings or chats in Basecamp. I like that Basecamp is so easy to use, the availability of project information and the overall friendliness of it which makes the software really nice to use too.

Pros

What I really like about using Basecamp is that it has tons of practical features, such as the message board and the calendar. These two features in itself is very useful to use, since it eliminates the use of other, outside apps and has combined it all under one 'base' camp. The message board is fantastic because we don't have to write out an email and CC the appropriate members of the team in on the email, often leading to long threads and time delays and waiting times for replies, since we just load the document into Basecamp and everyone can comment on the document in the comment section below it. The familiarity of this feature is very much like leaving a comment to a blog or a social media post, where everyone can put in their opinions or feedback, and this shaves off a lot of time and delays at work. It's just so much easier with Bootcamp!

Cons

What isn't too ideal about Basecamp is that it does sometime go offline due to a technical issue or for a quick maintenance fix, but the software itself is bug-free for a majority of the time, and it usually doesn't take too long before it's back up and running again. I have complete faith in Basecamp, and I know that it will always come back online again.

• Customer Support Software

Basecamp: The best way for your team to collaborate

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Basecamp has helped streamline our work process and make communication easier, especially with most members of our team working remotely due to COVID. Everybody has access to Basecamp and understands it, so it's pretty seamless across the board.

Pros

We've been using basecamp for years. It's kind of an all-in-one piece of software, great for task and project management. You can upload files seamlessly and choose who and who not to alert. The message board feature is great for sharing progress and keeping everyone in the loop on the status of a project. It's been a great tool for us

Cons

Sometimes the file uploader is a little finicky with what it does and does not allow to upload - for example, sometimes it's no big deal to upload an .AI file, other times it fails to upload at all, but won't provide any kind of notification for that. That can lead to problems. We've notified tech support.

Amanda L.

Add more custimization!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Pros

Low Price: This is one of the most affordable project management solutions available, especially considering how well it functions.
Upfront Pricing System: There are no hidden fees with Basecamp 3 no cancellation penalties, no per-user costs, nothing unexpected. Almost universally, people rave about how above-board and upfront the pricing system is.
Intuitive Design: Basecamp 3 is eminently user-friendly. The functions are simple and elegant, and no time or space is wasted on unnecessary material or over complicated features. Most people want to perform normal tasks without the necessity of an advanced degree in computer science; Basecamp 3 is using technology that is also accessible to the layperson.
Smooth Function: Project management in Basecamp 3 has been condensed to a precise science, and the software functions reliably with little to no bugs or glitches.

Cons

Limited Feature Set: Basecamp 3 has been distilled into a high functioning task management tool, but it doesn't do a whole lot more than task management. Many customers wish there were more reporting, budgeting, and accounting features. As I tested it, I definitely noticed there were several features common to other programs, such as Smartsheet and Teamwork, that simply do not exist in Basecamp 3. These include methods for measuring productivity and some more advanced scheduling capabilities.
Non-Customizable: Unlike similar software programs, Basecamp 3 does not allow you to personalize your account by changing color schemes or inserting your company logo.
No Built-In Time Tracking: Lack of time tracking is one of the biggest criticisms I can think of for Basecamp 3. Most other project management programs offer a service like this, but it is nowhere to be found in Basecamp. If time-tracking is one of your needs, you may need to look somewhere else.

• Customer Support Software

Basecamp is an Extremely Intuitive and Effective for Project Management System for Advertisers

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

Overall, I loved Basecamp. I already miss using this software and will have a difficult time converting to another software. Even though a new software might be more robust, this project management tool was sleek, well designed and extremely intuitive.

Pros

I've recently moved from using Basecamp and have now started to use Workfront as my main project management system and I sincerely miss Basecamp. Basecamp was incredibly intuitive, well designed and functioned extremely efficiently for our creative team's needs.

My favorite part of the software was the user interface. The overall design of the site makes it incredibly easy to see your list of projects and the status of each project. It's also excels in communication. We often would use Basecamp for internal communication and replaced things like Slack and Outlook emails with Basecamp "camp fires".

It's a wonderful tool to keep your projects organized, concise, and keep your team involved in an efficient and effective process.

Cons

Basecamp lacks the financial depth that our advertising agency requires. Even though I've loved the software it doesn't do a great job of financial tracking, estimating and spending.

We also found that the calendar view even in Basecamp 3, was not quite up to par. It would be ideal if this site could show you a calendar at a glance or a specific person's daily calendar. It's especially pertinent to be able to a designer's daily task list or calendar to ensure that the designer has the capacity for additional projects.

• Customer Support Software

A great 'base camp' to keep the whole team on track

Reviewed on 14/11/2017

Using basecamp was a positive move for many of the small to medium sized businesses I worked for. It was an ideal place to keep everything related to specific projects in one place. It allowed a space for discussions relating to different projects within the business. It was very useful in my role as a designer to be able to read over project briefs, and was a useful place for all information regarding a project to be kept in one place.

Pros

Basecamp has been a brilliant tool for many of the previous companies I have worked for. These were small to medium sized businesses. With the option to have different discussions and threads it keeps the whole team up to date with a project, as well as the option to keep clients up to date on the project too. It allows you to keep separate discussions regarding different areas of the project, as well as the option to schedule tasks, create to do lists, and a place to add documents and files. It's been a great tool, which has replaced many of the other systems that were being used in the business. Everything is in one place, allowing for an efficient way of working. The software was easy to use too, which meant new starters and clients who weren't fluent with basecamp could quite easily pick it up with no problems.

Cons

The cons are probably more about the things it doesn't do. There's not a straight forward way to track the time management of a project.

Leonidas C.

• Customer Support Software

It is a good online project manager, easy to use, it has allowed me to manage large and small...

Reviewed on 08/07/2018

It has allowed me to manage my projects in an easy and secure way, it has helped me with the management of files and the management of users by roles

Pros

We have several favorable things with regard to software, we have storage and management of files in it, which allows us to centralize these, the use of message threads, if we use it correctly, we can track tasks and comments with respect to to the same, the projects can be archived, once completed, you can stop viewing in the panel, but it will remain saved for when we want to review it, when making use of it we should not fill our mail inbox because all the messages they are used by means of the software, as the users of a project can be grouped by roles, the notifications of the messages must not reach all the users of the project, but the group that is desired

Cons

The learning of the software is not immediate, sometimes for not making correct use of it did not facilitate the work, a problem that has happened to us is that users when they have any doubt they write it as a requirement, then they mix requirements and tasks, Another point that has happened to us, is that as we use it in Venezuela and the situation of the state telephone company has problems, internet failures are common, then we can not possibly use it for many hours on days of internet failures

Manas M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

All in one tool for managing the organisation, with advance customisable features

Reviewed on 19/12/2020

Had a great experience with basecamp, it combines more features that can serve the organisation management needs

Pros

Basecamp has all the tools required to manage a entire organisations, it has combined tools like individual and group chatting, calendar for scheduling meetings, task management tools, file sharing and storage, etc under a single umbrella, so need not spend on different tools for different features,

The task creation and tracking in nicely developed, each teams, project and task's has its own chatting and sharing scopes like a group,

Statuses of each can be updated , this avoided daily scrums time, and every one in the organisation can see the states, its like a open culture thing, feed back and survey can be conducted with in the tool ,

Cons

it still have lot of room to grow, if you are thinking of all in one tool then there are more to be added in , i think they are slowly adding the one b one,
there is some initial learning curve since things are customisable

Luis ignacio C.

• Customer Support Software

Everything an effective management needs for success.

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

One of the problems that every work team has is to organize work methods, communication channels and follow-up on assigned tasks. Since the implementation of Basecamp we have achieved a response in record time for customer service, and the goals assigned to each department. We have a virtual office organized thanks to Basecamp. We do not need another communication complement to achieve a functional channel. Another benefit is the saving of money, although there are other means that we still use, little by little we have reduced others, which translates into a significant reduction of payments to platforms that makes less than what Basecamp offers.

Pros

I really like being able to have in one place all the responsibilities that each worker must fulfill, with an effective channel of communication that saves me time, it is not necessary to remind each person that they must comply with some aspect. I can create a new project and have the contributions that the team makes to each one of the aspects. It is ideal to comply with design assignments in advertising campaigns that I have received. It has organized my life! Another benefit that I like is that I can count on several work groups, which allows me to monitor the progress of each one of them. Being working for several companies, in different countries, I really like that it helps me to participate without geographical limitations in working groups. I also like the work that I have saved because my clients participate in real time in the advances of the graphic arts that they request, I am completely satisfied with their operation.

Cons

I am very satisfied with the platform, it is very complete and I can perceive that in real time correct possible errors. To date I have not found any negative aspects that change my opinion, it is one of the best in the market.

Yami F.
  • Industry: Design

expensive but necessary

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

My first project manager was basecamp. It has always been one of the best alternatives FOR ME. I work on some design and web projects and I can delegate to my colleagues and reminders to myself to be able to take out the product in the stipulated time. In general I love it, but its excessive value slows me down.

Pros

It is an almost complete tool. What I like most is to be able to format the text in the comments, put links, bold, italics, make lists, etc. It is very easy to handle and you intuit the tasks in a simple way.

Cons

Your monthly cost is excessive. A small business or person who does not have large capital or many customers, can not opt ​​for this service, 99 monthly is very difficult. Offers personal plan at no cost but is TOO limited in space.

Craig F.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Unlimited Users, Teams, and Projects

Reviewed on 31/08/2019

Message threading and archiving help record and sort communication for teams whose members change over time.

Pros

I like that there is one price for the service, regardless of how many users, teams, or projects we have. I also like that the interface is consistent across all teams and projects. It keeps all communication in one place but still let's people interact with each other through email, if that's the interface that works for them.

Cons

Email categorization algorithms with classify Basecamp emails as lower priority.

Unlike other cloud storage services, the lack of online viewers in Basecamp means that files have to be downloaded to be viewed.

Harish J.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

A good solution to organize small teams.

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

Pros

The application has a very simple and user-friendly interface, and this auto-save feature has saved a lot of time for us. The customer service is extremely responsive to all our queries. There is this email notification for every update, but you can even filter this feature out according to your convenience. The to-do list is a very attractive feature, which enables the task to be broken down into subtasks. You can attach notes to them and we can see how much time and effort is required to accomplish each activity. You can use the application for a free trial of two months wherein you can use all the features that are available in the paid version, this is not available other project management tools. We just need a few minutes to set up the system and get started! They have provided an ample number of tutorials and demos thereby simplifying the process of giving one to one training for our team members.

Cons

The application has less scope for customization. It lacks in reporting features and we need a strong calendar with color coding for different projects. The application is not a very secure option if your project deals with sensitive information. It is not so great for huge teams or for development projects. The searchability feature needs improvement.

Nicole B.
  • Industry: Insurance Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Basecamp is a Great Collaboration Tool

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

This software helped us easily collaborate and manage tasks and easily go back and access files that I'd say worked better than other project management software I've used primarily because we used it often eternally with outside vendors. Internally, we use different project management software which works better for our needs, so I'd say Basecamp is a better software for us with outside vendors. Internally, we rely on more detailed project templates and individual task layouts that it didn't seem like Basecamp could offer.

Pros

My team used Basecamp to work collaboratively internally and with another vendor sharing to-dos, marking them complete, and files, and tagging people and easily communicating with eachother. The software made it very easy to share the files, make comments about changes, keep track on what needed to be done, and such.

Cons

Sometimes with so many different categories, it was difficult to navigate where things were and go back and find files, but in time I got more familiar with the layout and the search function was used a lot and came in handy! Other than that, I don't really have any complaints, it worked well for what we used it for: project management and collaboration and file sharing.

Tim M.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

• Customer Support Software

My new favorite project management tool

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

Basecamp quickly became my favorite way to organize projects. Its brilliantly designed.

Pros

Basecamp houses everything in one place -- Todos, communications, files (the list goes on).
Working in Basecamp is simply more streamlined and enjoyable.
The check-ins feature that automates daily or weekly check ins removes a lot of the work in managing a team.

Cons

It's hard to say anything bad about Basecamp. The only issue I've experienced is getting others to adopt and understand the software.

Kevinson L.

Great Working Platform

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

We have been able to have many people communicate and collaborate one project. Easier than emailing.
Setting to-dos has helped us to get projects completed on time.

Pros

We have been using Basecamp for about 6 years now, and so far the platform is fantastic. Here are the pros I have so far seen while working on this project collaboration platform:
1. Sync with email makes it easy to receive notifications in real time. You don't have to log in to know what's happening.
2. I enjoy choosing which member of our team should be part of a conversation or reply.
3. It's easy to use. We haven't heard new members of our team complain about the app being too techy or complex to work with.
4. The organisation is excellent. There's a whiteboard for everyone, the files section makes it easy for you to trace a file and either download or delete it.
5. One of the things we found cool about Basecamp 3 is the clap feature, which is a bit interesting than the typical like button.

Cons

1. It's a bitb hard to track time for a particular project
2. I haven't seen a feature that enables you to assign to-dos to more than one individual.

Jessica K.
  • Industry: Design

Best Collaboration Tool Around

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

Basecamp has allowed me to create tasks with micro tasks and instructions unlike any other app out there. The layout isn’t like any other app out there, it make the workflow seem less from a project management point of view.

Pros

Basecamp is extremely unique. The set up is easy. I love how you can create tasks and list within projects, add notes, photos and files. It’s by far the best thing I’ve used, especially as someone with ADD. It allows me to map out tasks and projects in a way that makes sense to me and my team.

Cons

The cost is high for me. I wish there was a middle tier that limited the amount of projects. Some notes and files can get lost when attached to a task. Maybe if there was some notification or something more eye catching to let the user know there is more to look at before starting the task.