ReferralCandy

get more sales through word of mouth referrals

4.5 /5 (182 reviews) Write a Review!

Mauricio C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Best Support!

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

The Support with the guys is incredible, today I was attended by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was very kindly! Even she call me to another side of world to explain some things

Pros

The most important feature is you can setting up all text. I´m understanding a checking the software yet.

Cons

Where are the dashboard for each advocate can see it own tracking of rewards, use of personal links, goals accomplish and statistics ?

Justin R.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

They promise exactly what we need. I hope they deliver.

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Pros

The base concept of their offerings is just great. We wanted a simple and automated way customers or others could refer and get rewarded. They seem to be exactly what we are looking for. I am still in the trail and yet to see if work on a large scale, but if they deliver what they promise it will transform our companies growth.

I love it's integration with Chargebee (as long as it works).

So far the customer support team has been very responsive and that matters a lot to me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically have been helpful.

Cons

I found the dashboard UI not intuitive and there were glitches once our Chargebee account and Referral Candy were linked saying they weren't linked, but then one day they it solved itself. Unnerving, but hopefully all figured out.

Tina G.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

• Customer Support Software

Using ReferralCandy as an affiliate program

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

In my business model, I am trying to create a win-win situation with my wholesale clients. They get a continual reward for referring their clients to my retail site. While I'm just in the early stages of trying out the program, so far the setup has been easy. We're keeping our fingers crossed for success.

Pros

I'm just in the free trial of this software, but so far it's been an easy set up. I'm a small business owner. I'm not a developer, but have some basic HTML skills. The site is reasonably easy for someone like me to set up as an affiliate. As a pure referral program, it would be no problem. The integration with MailChimp was simple and easy too. My support person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was *extremely* helpful in clarifying things for me.

Cons

There could be better explanation on how to use the site for affiliate purposes. Also, giving the admin the ability to batch remove customers would be preferred. They can be removed individually, but for a large number it's tedious. A simple thing, it would be nice if the chat box was a separate pop-up that can be viewed when navigating elsewhere on the site. There are some 404 issues with the site, like on the Help & Support link.

Alonzo G.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

helpful and easy so far

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

quick and responsive chat, unlike Refersion which has had long lag times before replies.

Pros

For [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]: "You've been great and very helpful. I actually currently have an active trial going with Refersion, but it's been terribly frustrating, very unclear and complicated on the setup so that's why I jumped to Referralcandy. Still in the initial stages of setup and yet to be determined, but it's looking good for Referralcandy so far..."

Cons

it's still a bit complicated to set up, but simpler than refersion so far and the help chat people are very quick and responsive.

Kelsey B.

Great software

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

We wanted to engage our customers and let them easily engage their friends. Referral marketing has been on our list for 2020 and with Referral Candy it's been really easy to do.

Pros

ReferralCandy was so easy and quick to set up, i think it was live on our site within a week. We've already seen great results and customers engaging. The dashboard easily displays results so i can report on it quickly, which is essential! Support is always so good, really easy with the online chat, i spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today and she resolved my issue and made some suggestions which were so helpful!

Cons

We've been using ReferralCandy for a few months now and i've not come across anything that doesn't work.

Andrey K.

Great fast service

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

Pros

The product is very easy to use, very simple and easy to understand API. Quick live support!

Cons

No dashboard for advocates, so they hardly to track their own performance.

Chase D.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 14/05/2020

We have been using ReferralCandy for nearly 1.5 years and love it. The product and customer service team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]specifically) is awesome.

Pros

The product and customer service are outstanding. I recently had an issue with the rewards program and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]was able to quickly help me get our program back up and running!

Cons

I would like to have the ability to have templated rewards set up so I can switch between them at different times.

Timo S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great software

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

Overal we are satisfied with ReferralCandy. It let our customers promote our product to their friends and we are getting new customers, which we otherwise wouldn't have reached.

Pros

The software is really simple to integrate and to use.

Cons

There is no possibility to do A/B testing.

Rohit S.

Smooth

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Pros

ReferralCandy has amazing support. I had some questions and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] all of them were available to answer my queries and made the integration process very smooth.

Cons

We are also looking to implement a referral program for an App-based store..but right now referral candy does not support that. Hoping to see this feature very soon.

Nora C.
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Other for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Great product and customer service

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Had a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helping me with an issue I was having. Very helpful and quick responses. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

I like that it motivates my clients to refer people.

Cons

I wish it was a little less expensive on the commission side.

James P.

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

Pros

The plugin integrated seamlessly with our woocommerce store, following a few initial setup steps and queries that we were expertly guided through by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on customer support.

We haven't communicated our referral scheme fully yet but are hoping it will be a success once our campaign is fully launched.

Cons

We do not have enough to go by yet really, although so far everything works easily and without little input.

Marc P.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

That candy is sweet!

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Great onboarding, very helpful getting us setup, very patient with all our questions and concerns

Pros

Very cost effective, easy to setup, love that we are able to customize all of the landing pages and emails sent to customers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from customer support was very helpful in solving a post-setup issue we had.

Cons

It would be ideal if the customer doing the referring could email the referrals to their friends using the software.

Sara K.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

A very positive experience so far!

Pros

I've only just started using this software, so I haven't had a whole lot of time with it yet. From what I have seen so far, however, I'm impressed! It gives me the options that I have been looking for and everything is easy to follow. The best part so far is their great customer service. The rep was awesome in helping solve my problems in a timely manner. She also gave me recommendations of things I should do outside of what we were discussing to get the most out of the program. So far I'm very satisfied. Thank you, Lorraine!

Cons

I haven't had a lot of time with the program yet to find many cons.

Derek S.
  • Industry: Events Services

Awesome Customer Support

Reviewed on 01/05/2020

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me from customer support and turned things around so quickly! So thankful for his help!

Cons

Not sure yet. Just wanted to leave a review for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Jonathan Y.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Simple program, great customer service

Reviewed on 25/08/2020

Great, their team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in addressing all our questions.

Pros

Very easy to use, integrates with our other platforms to sync data. Very helpful customer service team that dug into all the questions we had during the implementation process.

Cons

Could use a bit more customization features as they expand different to discount offer types.

William R.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

good stuff

Reviewed on 04/09/2019

Pros

Enjoying it. Received great customer service, rep. was very helpful.

Cons

A little confusing to use. Lots of things simple, but it's a bit overwhelming at first.

Easy to use Referral program

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Program is working pretty good overall. Would like to control the currency to pay the advocates tough.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Customization
- Langages

Cons

- Only one currency available for payouts at the moment

Andrea M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Thanks for the help [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reviewed on 03/06/2020

Pros

Great customer service

Cons

The steps for set up could be clearer / simplified

Barbara S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Great customer service and easy to use product

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Pros

It's easy to implement and customize.
Very responsive customer service quickly resolved issues.
Big thanks to CSRs.

Cons

No major issues, we just had some problems with texts inside referral widget that were not editable.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 29/05/2020

ok.

Pros

customer service and hopefully attract more clients

Cons

little bit complicated. no videos.

Response from Anafore

Hi there - Thanks for the review we really appreciate it since these helps us improve our app.
Would it be okay if I ask for more information about our app being a bit complicated and what videos you need, perhaps we can provide an end to end demo as well as the video/s that you are looking for. :)

William L.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Pretty solid platform, although a bit on the expensive side over time for Canadians

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the CSR was helpful when I raised pricing concerns with them, and even in the beginning they were very helpful during our set up. I don't remember having to wait long email times for communication, so it must have been pretty smooth.

Pros

It's easy to setup for most IT guys and it's not a large monthly cost per month!

Cons

The pricing is a bit expensive over time as your company grows and your company uncovers new "all-in-one" software that can do the same thing ReferralCandy does as part of their booking platform for a slightly higher price than ReferralCandy

Melissa B.

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 21/08/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing and so helpful. Best customer service experience! Her overall assistance was positive!

Pros

set up is very simple and the templates are ready to go

Cons

missng some features such as ability to have two referral options in the same email and we cant reward users just for sharing on facebook. That option would be great.

Franz H.

Great product & support

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Pros

Team helped us get up to speed and followed up regularly to improve our use.

Cons

Customization takes some time but once set up it just works.

Adrien P.

Fabzy

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Pros

I really like the customer service for this app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and patient in helping get the snippet of code in the right place on my website.

Cons

Some of the features are taking some time to learn as they are a little difficult to figure out. But overall a quality software.

Paulina A.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

ReferralCandy Review

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in getting our account set up properly, integrated with ReCharge and accessing our referral link.

Cons

Inability to send referral codes after just one purchase, rather than after every purchase.