About Angles Enterprise for Oracle
Angles Enterprise for Oracle is a process analytics engine for Oracle Business Applications, designed to help enterprises evaluate and measure actionable insights and streamline reporting using pre-built content and multiple no-code business views.
The platform enables professionals to collect data from different sources such as E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud Applications and conduct ad hoc analysis on transactional details. End-users can modify business views and securely access BI content.
Team members can use the collaborative portal to search report catalogs, customize existing views, generate BI tool templates, and deploy views to the database. It offers integration with various third-party applications such as Microsoft PowerBI and Azure, Tableau, Oracle BI tools, Snowflake, and more.
Transform the critical data in your Oracle ERP applications into actionable insights with Angles Enterprise for Oracle from insightsoftware. Give the power of operational analytics and business intelligence (BI) to the people who need it most—your business users..
Key benefits of Angles Enterprise for Oracle
Angles Enterprise for Oracle allows you to implement a true reporting and analytics environment in the least amount of time, and at the lowest cost. With business views tailored to your unique application environment, Angles Enterprise for Oracle delivers the fastest time to answers of any operational BI solution in the market. The patented solution delivers hundreds of pre-built reports and dashboards empowering business professionals with the ability to answer their own questions without waiting on IT for assistance.
Angles Enterprise for Oracle enables your enterprise to:
• Provide business professionals self-service visibility into the data they need, when they need it, through the tools they know how to use
• Achieve true integration with many popular reporting tools to automatically link decision-makers with crucial operational data insight
• Access as-it-happens information in your rapidly changing business environment
• Blend data for business reporting and analytics across multiple Oracle ERPs and data sources
• Achieve unified reporting for hybrid environments and a smoother transition to Oracle Cloud Applications
- Small Businesses (2-50)
- Mid-size Companies (51-500)
- Large enterprises (500 and more)
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, British Virgin Islands and 29 others
Pricing starting from:
Not provided by vendor
- Free Version
- Free Trial
Total features of Angles Enterprise for Oracle: 3
- Dashboard Software
- Multiple Data Sources
- Third Party Integrations
- Industry: Utilities
- Company size: 201–500 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support Software
- Likelihood to recommend 5.0 /10
Reviewed on 06/05/2022
From user point of view, it is easy to use and can implement a reporting environment
It is better for mid size business or large enterprises only as it need a report team to set up and maintain the application